PDA

View Full Version : Homebrew Channel, version 1.0.1

wraggster
December 11th, 2008, 17:02
News/release from Marcan: (http://hackmii.com/2008/12/because-nobodys-perfect-hbc-101/)

Okay, so I screwed up a couple things. Here’s your fixed Homebrew Channel, version 1.0.1, with a couple of bonus fixes too.

Changelog:

Fixed B button issues (app screen corruption, crash on B+A)
Wiimotes now keep the ordering from the System Menu (libogc) (note: they’ll switch again when you boot apps that haven’t been updated like HBC has - but they would have switched anyway, and HBC can use all Wiimotes, so you don’t lose anything while those apps are updated)
Hopefully fixed the USB Ethernet issues (couldn’t find a tester, even without a USB Gecko… it’s like they all disappeared after reporting the bug. Hope this fixes it)
Fixed wiimote auto-shutdown (libogc) (now you don’t need a ridiculously perfectly still wiimote for it to shut down - playing music won’t cause your wiimote batteries to die)
Hopefully fixed “video after shutdown” issues (libogc)
Changes to () -> *
Enjoy!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

____anders____
December 11th, 2008, 22:59
what did i say? xD
awesome ^^

Xenon-777
January 31st, 2009, 17:25
is ther any Chanz to insert a Collations possible?

Ther a HB that used much and other thet not so often used so a Sorting shod be great.

zillion94
February 22nd, 2009, 20:54
I saw on the Wiibrew site the SD card compatibility chart so I picked up a 16GB Transcend card. Storage space is great (especially when combined with a 16 gig thumb USB drive) though I had to make a small scotch tape "handle" as it is near impossible to get the card out as it is a hair thicker than other cards. I love the Homebrew Channel- from a tester's standpoint, I have two wishlist features in the next build...

For SDHC cards- it would be great if the HBC recognized SDHC cards on the first load rather than having to hit the home button and reload.

My number one feature I hope gets integrated is a drag and drop (like the Mii's) way to sort and reorder our installed apps. I currently have two cards- one for games/media/apps and my SDHC for emulators and it would be nice to have everything on one card, but it gets messy browsing- perhaps also an "auto-arrange" by name, date installed, or category (emulator, game, utility, etc.)...