PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
December 13th, 2008, 11:23
The reviews season may be winding down for us, but there's still plenty of obligation gaming to be done. That's why I'll be playing Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia this weekend.

Yep, hand me a late pass, if you must, but I'm finally getting around to finishing this one for the reader-requested review. I also have to run out and pick up Gears of War 2, but for a totally different reason. Sad to admit that I've yet to even play the first, but it sounds like I'll be focusing solely on multiplayer for preparation for... something.

Oh! And I gotta try out those new Team Fortress 2 changes. What are you playing this weekend?

http://kotaku.com/5108676/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

Keitaro Urashima
December 13th, 2008, 11:27
Im playing Chrono Trigger DS (USA) this weekend.:D

DarthPaul
December 13th, 2008, 12:08
Me, well.... I have a lot of games to play. Most of them are kinda old, but I still play them for some reason(have fun with the friends, beat them at last, etc.).

- PlayStation®Home(PS3)
- Warhawk(PS3)
- Fallout 3(X360)
- LittleBigPlanet(PS3)
- Fable II(X360)
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed(PS3)
- wipEout HD(PS3)
- wipEout Pulse(PSP)

Gonna get Resistance 2 and Gears of War 2 soon...

ojdon
December 13th, 2008, 13:56
kingdom of Kefflings. :thumbup:

devdj
December 13th, 2008, 15:51
i'm playing two real old school rts games empire earth and rise of nations i love them there better than that crappy supreme commander lol

goshogun1
December 13th, 2008, 19:10
Started playing Persona 3 FES. I am impressed. LOL sometimes I enjoy the social/school aspects of the game more than the dungeon itself. Its pretty addicting.
Also finally getting around to Bioshock. I have been missing out on this great game. GFX,Sound and overall atmosphere is unbelievable.

JushinLiger
December 13th, 2008, 19:30
Animal Crossing WW - Just got a Jacobs Ladder and I'm making loads of snowmen.

Shinobido - AWESOMENESS!

obelisk
December 13th, 2008, 20:01
Some 2600 stuff. I have a bit of a cravin' for some Burgertime, Q-Bert, and maybe some Missile Command. Have You Played Atari Today?
-
Hey Wraggs, know anybody that's good with un-bricking Gp32s? Yep the old one, the pre-backlit one, yeah the olllld one. To make a long story short, got way outta my head, and decided it would be cute to load a new launcher (big error), and in the process of doing so, i realized what i was doing, and thought, maybe if i turn it off now... (bigger / biggest error). and bang-o, its dead. mind you this happened a couple years ago, but just thought i'd spit that out, 'cause its on my mind this weekend, and I'd be playing that.

jrsmaster411
December 14th, 2008, 01:51
I just picked up The Orange Box for 20 bucks and I'll probably play some pixeljunk monsters

mike_jmg
December 14th, 2008, 02:50
Pokerstars LOL

pibs
December 14th, 2008, 10:18
I rented a few games last year and never finished them so ima buy them 2morrow and complete them

Bully Scholarship Ed.
Lost Planet
Assassins Creed

and that Kefflings game looks like fun, just kicking midgets around buahahaha

dejkirkby
December 14th, 2008, 11:01
This weekend I are be mostly playing (and finishing) Prince of Persia on PS3.