View Full Version : HomeBrew Browser v0.2.5

wraggster
December 13th, 2008, 11:40
News via Codemii (http://www.codemii.com/2008/12/13/hbb-updated-to-v025/)

Changed blue tick to yellow tick so it can be seen easier
Made help and controls window larger
Free space is now shown at the bottom right of screen
Added menu when pressing home, can go into settings, reboot the wii or return to loader. Hold the home button to return to loader at any time.
Added settings which allow you to change when the image files are downloaded; either at startup or on-demand. Can enable or disable the free space text.
Added update all applications feature. You access this when clicking on the SD card icon. Once you are shown your applications, the SD card icon changes to an update icon which you can click.
The much requested update all apps feature has now been added to the HBB. Just click on the SD card icon and then an update button will appear in the SD icons place. Click on that and it’ll ask you if you wish to update. After that you will see it automatically update all outdated applications.

Small things like making the help and controls screen larger seemed like it was needed as well as now having a menu when you press the home button. You can now go to settings, reboot the wii or return to loader. In the settings, as some people have requested, you can now choose to download the images before HBB actually loads (as was done in versions before v0.2.1b). You can also choose whether or not the free space show be shown.

I should also note that all FCEU and SNES unofficial emulators have been removed as per this message. Basically the official versions have all the features of the unofficial emulators.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

threedays
December 14th, 2008, 07:41
Thanks for the upload!

I keep on getting an error when I install an upgrade online, so I have to come here and get the web share to get the browser working again.

Hope someone makes XBMC for WII.

WhizzBang
December 18th, 2008, 21:01
I too am getting errors when using this. All previous versions worked fine for me but this gives me a code dump on the screen.

WhizzBang
December 19th, 2008, 19:54
Just in case anyone else reads this I thought i would say that there is a new version out today that fixes the screen dump errors. It works great for me.