PDA

View Full Version : Ms Driller PSP

wraggster
January 22nd, 2006, 20:51
antiroC has released Ms Driller for the PSP, heres the info:

<blockquote>Here's a quick port of a Mr Driller clone, called Ms Driller.
Original game by Adas
Lower res graphics taken from the GP2X port by Kfazz

I have modified the controls a bit to try and compensate for the PSP's crappy diagonal movement handling, so the controls are:

Move: Analog or Dpad
Dig/Drill: Circle

You can also use the L & R shoulder buttons to jump up/left and up/right.

Only tested on 1.5 firmware and seems to work fine - should also work on 2.0 if someone wants to test it out....

Todo - make it higher res and improve the readability of the ingame text and possibly add some background music....

edit: changed controls info...</blockquote>

Screenshot & Download via comments

flingo
January 22nd, 2006, 21:15
hi, I did try it on my psp 2.0 and it works perfectly :) nice game !

MaxSMoke
January 23rd, 2006, 00:44
It's a pretty cool clone! But I do have one request, can I get more then 1 Life?

Wally
January 23rd, 2006, 04:25
I was working on exactly the same game...

Sighs.. Did you have any trouble getting the game to get passed one brick?

antiroC- would you midn working with me on this game. I have pumped my life into it..

Voltron
January 23rd, 2006, 16:11
This game works and plays well. Even on my 2.0 PSP with EBOOT Loader. Great work!

Wally
January 24th, 2006, 02:32
I had trouble with it on my PSP.

The screen was not refreshing properly. Still isnt.

ayhoung
January 24th, 2006, 03:42
help wally antiroc!

antiroC
January 26th, 2006, 19:23
I had trouble with it on my PSP.
The screen was not refreshing properly. Still isnt.
I *think* you are probably experiencing the same as everybody else is- the ingame text is not very clear, can be difficult to read, and looks like it is kind of shimmering ??

I'm aware of the problem, and it will be fixed in the next release.

For the record, the next (and final)version of the game will have improved and higher-res graphics, more than one life, and probably some background music.

The version you have been using is basically a straight port of the windows game - now that it works, I can concentrate on adding new features to it.

antiroC- would you midn working with me on this game. I have pumped my life into it..
When I have finished adding the extra stuff, I will release the source code. You can then use it/change it as much as you want.

viraaj
April 16th, 2006, 05:36
hey I was wondering in the next game if it is possible to make him move a bit slower and also if the oxygen would run out a bit faster because it is kind of easy and it would be more like the real game

grin.ch
April 28th, 2006, 20:33
This game is kinda fun, but the thing is, the graphics are all faded looking. Like the background was done in Microsoft Paint, then printed, then set in the sun to fade, then scanned onto a PC, then integrated into the game somehow.

stupidregistering
June 4th, 2006, 20:10
go suck youre cock no screen putting ashole and youre **** forum