PDA

View Full Version : MPlayerWii r20 modified by AgentX (r3)

wraggster
December 16th, 2008, 23:08
AgentX (http://wiibrew.org/wiki/MPlayerWii#MPlayerWii_r20_modified_by_AgentX_.28r3 .29)has released a new version of the media player for the Wii:

Changes:

If your file has a 2.35:1 ratio and you want to make it fit the screen, press 1. If your file has a 4:3 ratio and you want to stretch it to fit the screen, press 2. To return to default press 1 and 2 together.
Tries to distinguish between audio files, video files and other files. If you select an audio file it will play continuously through the folder. Press B to play next file. Selecting a video will just play the individual file. Any other file will not be recognized and not play (avoiding crashes).
A patch file is included. Source is very hacky. With thanks to DCelso & Qualith for code for continuous play.

Known bugs:

Using B to select next file is very touch and go. I think this is a problem with mplayer not freeing memory properly so I can't fix it until I work out how to compile.
Thanks to rodries for constantly updating mplayerwii, samba improvements are much appreciated!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments