PDA

View Full Version : Exclamation point: LittleBigMetalGear costume and level pack details

wraggster
December 18th, 2008, 16:39
Old soldiers never die; they just become LittleBigPlanet costumes. Revealed at Tokyo Game Show 2008, the Old Snake SackBoy costume is a step closer to your PS3's HDD – and it's not on a solo mission.

Sony's Hong Kong PlayStation site now lists a Metal Gear Solid costume pack for LBP along with a level pack. Old Snake, Meryl, and Screaming Mantis are available separately; buy the set, and Sony throws in Raiden (MGS4 version). There are no details on the level pack contents, so, as LBP so wonderfully encourages, we'll have to use our imagination. Better yet, what would you like (or expect) it to include?

No date for the packs Stateside just yet, but it would make us awfully merry if Sony could sneak this into next Thursday's PSN Store update

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/12/17/exclamation-point-littlebigmetalgear-costume-and-level-pack-det/

Stone Temple Pilots
December 18th, 2008, 16:58
Oh my god. I think my heart stopped.

They better come stateside.

potatoman
December 18th, 2008, 19:59
And if they miss the EU out on this ima walk all the way to london just to kick SCEE's sorry ass into gear. I WANT RAIDEN WITHOUT PAYING 5£ WHEN IN THE US ITS 2.50, CAN YOU MANAGE THAT SONY? :@

F9zDark
December 18th, 2008, 22:17
And if they miss the EU out on this ima walk all the way to london just to kick SCEE's sorry ass into gear. I WANT RAIDEN WITHOUT PAYING 5£ WHEN IN THE US ITS 2.50, CAN YOU MANAGE THAT SONY? :@

Assuming you can find these here in the US, just have a friend buy you a US playstation network card, send it to you, and make a US PSN account using that network card.

As far as I know, the only obstacle to buying things off the PSN from other countries are the means of purchase (ie credit cards).

That really blows, 2 dollars here, the equivalent of 7 over there. Then again, is 5 (I am assuming pounds) before or after taxes?