View Full Version : Counter Strike V2.5 RELEASED!!!!

Jman0708
January 24th, 2006, 01:55
(News Submission)

HEY GUYS!!! once again i update counter strike for psp
read the readme file for info on lvls and guns

The New Lvls dat will shock all is.........

CS_ASSAULT!

if anyone has any consurns or stuff pm/im me or go to the new post named

"counterstrike 2.6 Updates/requests"
--NOTE: the abaove thread is on my sig just click!"--

Hope At least a few people like it

READ THE COUNTERSTRIKE.txt in the wads BEFORE RUNNING!!!

ENJOY!!

(Download/Feedback via comments)

THIS COUNTER STRIKE WAS BASED ON V1.0 MADE BY SIN 'PL (A LEGEND)

DOWNLOAD REMOVED - Reason: Used Sin'pls work without permission! - MGFox

Timale-Kun
January 24th, 2006, 02:48
It Finally comes out thanks Jman0708 for this release I know some frenchies who will be glad to hear that...Sorry but where can I grab the file...Once again Good Job

PSPh4ck3rCMD
January 24th, 2006, 05:37
is this a port of the pc ver

.:PSP1.0:.
January 24th, 2006, 08:55
Hey Jman i loved your cs v2.0 now v2.5.. will be playing this for a while lol thanks man! :)

T-2000
January 24th, 2006, 09:10
i tried the 1.5 version on my 1.5 psp..and it says "this game cannot be started".. so i tried the 1.0 version, the emu loaded but couldnt load any game file just froze or switched psp off..

naska
January 24th, 2006, 09:56
Using 1.5 firmware and getting "the game could not be started. (80020130)" error. Please help.

Bustanut0824
January 24th, 2006, 11:00
Using 1.5 firmware and getting "the game could not be started. (80020130)" error. Please help.

i got the same thing

I changed the names of the folders to:

COUNTERSTRIKE and the other COUNTERSTRIKE% i got a alil farther but still doesnt work

theelise
January 24th, 2006, 11:23
same problems here?

matrix39
January 24th, 2006, 12:24
it only works for me when i launch it from psp-oss

djjk
January 24th, 2006, 13:45
yes run it to whit psp-oss its run what must i doe now

djjk
January 24th, 2006, 13:47
it se error

sin`pl
January 24th, 2006, 14:28
hello everyone on this forum!
i'm proud to meet another lame on this forum. it's Jman0708! i saw "your" wad file... did you make all the maps? huh? they all sucks, i like only de_dust.. but i think i saw it somewhere.. hey, wait a moment, it's my map! u made few changes and you didn't put my nick in credits!? what a lamer! the original counter-strike wad was made by me for N-Gage, i'm the only author of it. i released it around 10.09.2005 (dd mm yyyy).. proof? check my-symbian.com forums, my nick there is 'sinek' ...
http://www.mglsystem.pl/csdoom/

Linkmar
January 24th, 2006, 15:53
Hey hey sin'pl! You're map is very cool. I think Jman0708 did some mistake and soon there will be your name. I think you can do some more cool maps! You guys must work together!

sin`pl
January 24th, 2006, 17:18
thank you. but i don't allow him to include this map in any his future releases (until he donate me:D). that was so lame.. i know he may ingore my post and keep releasing shit under his name..

Madonion
January 24th, 2006, 17:38
same problems here?

You must run this game from Psp oss. Then you press *square* on the .deh file and "X" on the .wad file and it will work.I already had doom installed so i dunno if you need that aswell to play it cause it runs thru doom sorta :p

bandit
January 24th, 2006, 17:45
thank you. but i don't allow him to include this map in any his future releases (until he donate me:D). that was so lame.. i know he may ingore my post and keep releasing shit under his name..
Donate? First off, it was probably wrong of him to include the map without your permission. Secondly, hes not making money off of this..so why should he donate or pay for royalties? Its not copyrighted and its not infringing on anything.

slayer2psp
January 24th, 2006, 17:55
no its doom with a cs look to it very cool would like to see someone get duke to run like this does good work. but i had to use the sei tool on the 1.0 eboot to get it to work on my 1.50 the inc 1.5 eboot doesnt work becuse of hiding the corrupted file

slayer2psp
January 24th, 2006, 17:56
no its doom with a cs look to it very cool would like to see someone get duke to run like this good work. but i had to use the sei tool on the 1.0 eboot to get it to work on my 1.50 the inc 1.5 eboot doesnt work becuse of hiding the corrupted file

Tomppa
January 24th, 2006, 19:21
Donate? First off, it was probably wrong of him to include the map without your permission. Secondly, hes not making money off of this..so why should he donate or pay for royalties? Its not copyrighted and its not infringing on anything.

Hey, I'll show you something REALLY interesting: :D Know what? Often that means it is not seriously said. Anyways I think that if your a "coder" of some sort, more likely than making WAD's and stuff about C-S, maybe the real H-L/C-S engine? Just my opinion. Think what you want.

player1617
January 24th, 2006, 19:56
I cant get any games saved on my psp could someone help me out and I love counterstrike so i'd realy like to be able to play

sin`pl
January 24th, 2006, 20:09
Tomppa, congratulations :) u take my joke! :D i didn't post the smile without a reason..

Jman0708
January 24th, 2006, 21:00
sin ur 100% correct in v2.6 ill write u were maker of version 1.0 ok? and dont say the lvls suck yeh they MIGHHT but the guns and everything else i think is good if u REALLLLLY wanted credit u wud get ur ass up and make a better 1 then me but odnt worry 2.6 ill put ur name in the credits ur write im wrong sorry once agaIN.

sin`pl
January 24th, 2006, 21:10
what a kid.. u don't have my permission to put de_dust in any your wad. u didn't respect me! levels are really bad, they are not cs related... the only 'good' thing is that there are few things from cs - weapons etc.. but this can be done in 10 mins.

"u wud get ur ass up and make a better 1 then me" - haha, you know how to make me laugh :) i made that cs wad because i wanted to play in school via bluetooth on my phone :) it's a lot of better than yours.. even if it has only one map :) hehe.

"odnt worry 2.6 ill put ur name in the credits ur write im wrong sorry once agaIN." - why you didn't put my name in your previous releases? you forgot huh? do you have msn?

Kaiser
January 24th, 2006, 22:00
Okay so tell me this, what did Sin do and what has Jman added/changed since then?

Jman you must always give credit to people involved in it. ALWAYS, thats one major thing dcemu won't put up with, and that is stolen/uncredited work. I've seen people flame the hell out of you and I think its fitting its over a CS wad that people unleash the unbearable "733t 5p34k".

We must get this settled once and for all with all parties being credited.

dev1l
January 24th, 2006, 22:36
Wowow Beautifull Gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jman0708
January 24th, 2006, 22:42
sin ur rite im sorry for both things if u never made the first counterstrike i cudnt have made the second and third im sorry much appollogies plesae fforgive me ill put ur name in credits if u want me to and ill also say u were creator ff lvl 1 and tje forst cs kk? im so sorry i was pist becuase u sed my thing sucked.. but o well sorry again

QueadlunnRau
January 24th, 2006, 23:34
I think it looks nice ...

My first post!!! :eek:

QueadlunnRau
January 24th, 2006, 23:49
ROFL this thread really tripps me out. All this argument, all this anger, all this frustraition over copying someones work.?!

Wasn't the real Counter-Strike created by a team of developers lead by Jess Cliffe of the Counter-Strike team???

I'm just busting out laughing on seeing how sin`pl is pissed cause someone copied his work that he copied off someone else??? I know new code, BUT SAME NAME AND LOOK AND THEME.

I mean really now, I can understand being made about something HE CREATED, but really now something that he copied from someone else???

Man a lot of bitching in a site known for hacking and changing code to make the PSP owner happy.

Jman0708 you go boy, I like your style ... keep on coding, but hide it a little better next time if you use someone elses work.

Word

sin`pl
January 24th, 2006, 23:50
does anyone have 3ngl15h-english translator?
kaiser, jman has changed spawn point and added some enemys (only their spawns) and the exit button. that's what he is changed. i spend on it around 3 mins, there may be more diffrences but hey, it's still in 98% my file..
edit: dear QueadlunnRau, i am the author of counter-strike de_dust conversion, i ripped every sprite from original pc counter-strike and that's the only thing that i stole. i made this map from scratch! i didn't steal it. please check my-symbian.com forum - my nickname there is 'sinek'.
edit2: i'm not really pissed like 'OMFG I'LL KILL U MOFO U STOLEN MY WORK DIE FAKER'. i just don't like if someone steals my work and 'forgive' to add to credits..

QueadlunnRau
January 25th, 2006, 00:58
i ripped every sprite from original pc counter-strike and that's the only thing that i stole.

Word, your still a thief ... no matter how little you stole ... quite bitching that Jman0708 stole your code/map/work when you clearly have done the same thing.

Word

QueadlunnRau
January 25th, 2006, 01:08
My point is this ... if Cliffe got pissed at everyone who stole/copied/modified his code/work/sprites he would be pissed off for at least 5 life times.

Jman0708 appologized ... like 5 times ... don't get bent outta shape over someone using your work ... you should be flattered.

Word Up 2 Mah Momz

Kaiser
January 25th, 2006, 01:45
Jman I have deleted a large portion of your posts in this thread because your simply rambling on and repeating yourself. WE GET IT ALREADY

does anyone have 3ngl15h-english translator?

Oh god I could use one of those

kaiser, jman has changed spawn point and added some enemys (only their spawns) and the exit button. that's what he is changed. i spend on it around 3 mins, there may be more diffrences but hey, it's still in 98% my file..

So you had originally created this wad for Ngage okay, and he has altered very little of the original code aside from some spawn points. Any considerable amount of work added in the last few versions or has he just inserted new graphics?

Sorry if I sound like I'm repeating my self but this thread is pretty confusing, I just want to know if Jman is leeching off your work and has put very little of his own stuff in here.

Am i correct here?

-You created this wad
-JMAN has added only weapons and maps in "his" releases.
-You are the creator you did the original coding and he has called your work as his own.

Jman0708
January 25th, 2006, 02:20
he created the wad i edited the code/graphics but in 2.6 i swear im adding his anme rite next to mine in coder i mean if he doesnt want his de dust in it fine ill remake it

Kaiser
January 25th, 2006, 02:28
he created the wad i edited the code/graphics but in 2.6 i swear im adding his anme rite next to mine in coder i mean if he doesnt want his de dust in it fine ill remake it

Allright cool if you guys can work together you can create an even better wad. Some people really like this project. You guys just ought to forgive each other and move on.

Jman0708
January 25th, 2006, 02:37
thank kaiser i notice i released it 2 days ago and theres 500 downloads some games are relaesed get like 50 i didnt think people really liked it, but if sin is willing to work with me ill go back to coutnerstrike cause i think mne and him wud do damage (make good wad).

Privateer
January 25th, 2006, 02:37
Wait, it runs off the doom engine? It's not really CS?!
Arg. :[

lilvietquoc
January 25th, 2006, 03:47
yeah
it runs off of doom
but its a good wad anyways
id give it a 10/10 easy compared to the other homemade wads ive played
good work man-the things u added are really great!
just hope u and sin 'pl can get along and make another cs that will get ratings off the scale!

btw....wat happened to the other levels?? lol
ive played through the 9 levels and just got stuck in cs_assult--- i just ran around like a jackass seeing if there is an exit...then i fell in a pit and cudn't get out...

Timale-Kun
January 25th, 2006, 06:34
Hey Jman0708, If U want to add something like the other time come Here (http://www.pspshock.com/index.php/2006/01/25/343-counter-strike-la-mise-a-jour)

sin`pl
January 25th, 2006, 09:51
Word, your still a thief ... no matter how little you stole ... quite bitching that Jman0708 stole your code/map/work when you clearly have done the same thing.
you are noob and i'm 100% sure you would blame me for calling my mod as a counter-strike mod without the original weapons, textures.. so stfu.

Jman0708 appologized ... like 5 times ... don't get bent outta shape over someone using your work ... you should be flattered.
and what? usa said sorry too when they killed many civils - will u forgive it them?

Am i correct here?
-You created this wad
-JMAN has added only weapons and maps in "his" releases.
-You are the creator you did the original coding and he has called your work as his own.
yes! :)

Allright cool if you guys can work together you can create an even better wad. Some people really like this project. You guys just ought to forgive each other and move on.
i think it's not possible. i'm a making a q3 port for symbian phones so i'm pretty busy.. maybe someday, when jman start respect me.
http://www.mglsystem.pl/q3a/1.jpg http://www.mglsystem.pl/q3a/2.jpg

http://www.mglsystem.pl/q3a/3.jpg http://www.mglsystem.pl/q3a/4.jpg
http://www.mglsystem.pl/q3a/teaser.avi

Madonion
January 25th, 2006, 10:46
you are noob and i'm 100% sure you would blame me for calling my mod as a counter-strike mod without the original weapons, textures.. so stfu.

and what? usa said sorry too when they killed many civils - will u forgive it them?

yes! :)

i think it's not possible. i'm a making a q3 port for symbian phones so i'm pretty busy.. maybe someday, when jman start respect me.
http://www.mglsystem.pl/q3a/1.jpg http://www.mglsystem.pl/q3a/2.jpg

http://www.mglsystem.pl/q3a/3.jpg http://www.mglsystem.pl/q3a/4.jpg
http://www.mglsystem.pl/q3a/teaser.avi

Oo the quake 3 looks way more fun than the counterstrike game. Counterstrike just isnt counterstrike if you cant do headshot or scope, you know what i mean. But quake 3.. make one for psp and add wifi capability plzzz it would rock! :D

MGFox
January 25th, 2006, 11:49
Okay, sin'pl, we've heard your complaint and Jman has admitted to your charges...But you also say you won't forgive him!

So, my question is this...Where do you want it to go from here? Are you gonna let him have this release or do we have to delete every trace of evidence that it existed?

Cheers,
Fox

sin`pl
January 25th, 2006, 12:21
yes, i think delete is the thing that i want.

MGFox
January 25th, 2006, 12:43
Okay, the download has been removed!

I am gonna discuss/review this situation with the other Moderators and Admin, so is there anything else you want to add?

Cheers,
Fox

yaustar
January 25th, 2006, 14:32
Can you lock all other threads relating to the CS WAD so members dont get confused with multiple versions of the same problem.

sin`pl, would you consider having the download re-released in exchange of removal of de_dust that you made?

sin`pl
January 25th, 2006, 15:36
sure. file can get back on dcemu but only if jman remove de_dust and say everything what happen in readme file.

Cross-Eyed-Larry
January 25th, 2006, 17:16
Holy Crap!!! Sin`pl nice Q3 on wutever that system is!!! I just watched your vid and its exactly like the real Q3 arena! Man, when your done, you should port it over and it would be the #1 dl. BTW awesome job on the original CS. Keep up the good work Sin`pl

sin`pl
January 25th, 2006, 17:45
what for? it would be probably stealed and not credited like cs..

MGFox
January 25th, 2006, 18:07
Oh, come on dude, don't hold the disrespectful actions of one against an entire community...we are currently trying to resolve this matter!

Can you lock all other threads relating to the CS WAD so members dont get confused with multiple versions of the same problem.

Is this stolen work in all of Jmans CS releases then? I thought it was only in the latest!

Cheers,
Fox

wraggster
January 25th, 2006, 18:12
hmm, i didnt even know something was going off, but i do say credits must be given but like MGFox said One persons wrongdoing isnt the whole community and we all are really impressed with the Wads you have done.

Best to let heads cool eh

Jman0708
January 25th, 2006, 19:59
YOU GUYS ARE RITE the poeple who got 2.5 already have fun me and 2 other GREAT WADERS are makeing a game naemd counter strike : OMEGA and i already got de dust and aim cult , aim map down the REALLLL ONES WITH THE TEXTS. so sin idc im gonna get 1 of my workers to make de dust BETTER but i guss i was wrong but w.e cs omega will be 100x better and mods please dlete my fourms on doom wad forums because i no longer make counter strike i make coutner strike omega

Jman0708
January 25th, 2006, 20:00
and another thing is sin made first cs never made another 1 if hes sOOOO good then why doesnt he make a btter cs but w.e im going to go cstart counterstrike omega

sin`pl
January 25th, 2006, 20:34
jesus christ. jman, please GROW UP! i already said WHY i made one level only... you don't remember? i'll tell u again. i have done 'only' one (but its detailed, not like ur cs_assault and rest) map because i wanted to play on it via bluetooth with my friends on symbian phones. got it? and i just wonder how much time do you spend on your maps? because you are doing 5/day :) or u just made a counter-strike>doom converter? wow, impressive! :)

MGFox
January 25th, 2006, 21:10
Jman: You said I could delete your CounterStrike Threads, I personally think thats a bit extreme, so I've just locked them...If you want me to go through them and remove all download links, I will!

Now can you guys please stop this bickering, I understand Sin'pl being upset, but you BOTH can try and behave a bit more maturely...its like trying to sort out squabbling infants!

Cheers,
Fox