PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
December 19th, 2008, 23:43
Now that I've (finally) finished Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, it's time to do what I obsessively do upon the completion of every one: get 100% of every item, glyph and monster. No, it's not healthy.

But that's just the way I like to do things, especially when it comes to Castlevania games for some strange reason. Normally I can't be bothered to endure collect-a-thons, but I'll spend hours armed with Treasure Hats and Lucky Clovers for these games. Good thing I've only got access to my Nintendo DS and one game while vacationing in Orlando. We'll see how soon I break.

What about you? Got your Christmas shopping done, dear reader? Any obsessive compulsive behaviors you'd like to share with the group?

http://kotaku.com/5114522/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

goshogun1
December 20th, 2008, 00:05
Kingdom hearts 2. Why the hell did I wait so long to play this gem?

Also started FF Dissidia. Only played through Cecil's story, but I am quite impressed. My knowledge of the Japanese language is helping too, because its a lot more complicated than I imagined it would be. Much more than a simple fighting game.

Just bought god of War 1&2 yesterday. I hear they are good. Lets hope so.

mike_jmg
December 20th, 2008, 00:57
goshogun1 why the hell you waited so long to play God of War 1 and 2?

I'm playing Dissidia, beated episode VII, VIII, and X; yeah, it's really complicated. Also borrowed Gears of War 1, it's really good

goshogun1
December 20th, 2008, 02:14
goshogun1 why the hell you waited so long to play God of War 1 and 2?

I'm playing Dissidia, beated episode VII, VIII, and X; yeah, it's really complicated. Also borrowed Gears of War 1, it's really good

LOL its actually a funny story. Bought God of War 1 when it came out, and a friend wanted to borrow it the next day. Game was promptly lost by him. :( God of War 2 was a B-day present the day it came out, and it got lost (stolen I think) when I moved soon after.*I have been trying to play em' trust me. ;)

Gears rocks BTW! Short, sweet, and truly epic! Try and do the story co-op if you can.

Veskgar
December 20th, 2008, 03:54
Probably nothing sadly as I have a ton of Christmas shopping and preparations to complete.

NoQuarter
December 20th, 2008, 04:01
Metal gear solid 4, little big planet,superstardust portable and tekken online.
I just got another ps3 :)

mike_jmg
December 20th, 2008, 04:20
wish I could play tekken online T_T, and yeah gears is really good on co-op

jrsmaster411
December 20th, 2008, 05:25
I Just got singstar vol. 1 bundle for $9.99, I hear it's big in europe so I thought i'd give it a shot for 10 bucks. Also got Gran Turismo 5: Prologue for $9.99 btw I also wish I could play tekken online, not because I don't have it but because I suck at it >.<

DarthPaul
December 20th, 2008, 05:51
I recently got Penny Arcade Episode One on the PSN, Pixel Junk Eden, and fl0w! Besides that, I'm going tomorrow to finish my Christmas shopping, and hopefully find something good for my mom, and something else for my little brother. While I'm at it, I'ma try and see if I can get me some new clothes, along with some new games. Oh, and a PlayStation Network card to get some LittleBigPlanet stuff, and Super Stardust HD. Gotta keep playing Fallout 3, and Fable II. And I want to play my second play-through of Grand Theft Auto IV, to see how it looks in HDMI. And of course, to make different decisions this time. And if they release the new Socom: Confrontation patch, gonna play that also. Oh, and let's not forget PlayStation Home. Hm... Can't remember anything else. But I'll be quite busy this weekend -- well, the holiday season.

Vacations ftw!

havoc_012
December 20th, 2008, 10:06
Persona 3, Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom, Street Fighter 2 HD Remix, and endless Richter runs in SOTN. >_<

devdj
December 20th, 2008, 13:52
i just got farcry 2 for the xbox 360 there a few days ago at gamestop for 29.98 euro brand new now thats what i call a new game price not something like 50 - 70 euro but under 30 euro and hell i even saw 360 games brand new less than 15 euro even better thanks to rescession beaten prices i can get loads of awesome games for cheap.

ian h
December 20th, 2008, 17:24
spider man web of shadows psp

shadowriffe
December 21st, 2008, 04:50
Morrowind. Lotsa lotsa...Morrowind.