PDA

View Full Version : [RELEASE] MultiPixelFixer V2

mexicansnake
December 20th, 2008, 17:32
Well after almost 2 years ago I coded MultiPixelFixer and I thought it was time to update it!, I made this for fun and I hope it helps someone.

After being away from the psp scene for a long time I present my tribute! MultiPixelFixer V2.:thumbup:

This app should fix your stuck pixels not your dead pixels, please check the instructions and FAQ on the app. Tested on Cfw 5.00 M33-4.

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/1882/icon0zy0.png

Controls:
- Pad => move cursors and move alarm settings
- X => speed up/down
- R => change the background color (black, red, green, blue, white)- Predator mode
- /\ => return
- [] => start flashing/ stop flashing/ select options
- O => maximize/minimize the cursors
- Select => change the current cursor

How to install:
Just place the folder: PSP on the root of your memory stick.

Changes:
-Faster color flashing for better results.
-Energy saving mode
-FAQ
-Guide:Stuck pixel identifier
-Support for newer CFWs
-New interface
-Use of LPHMv2 (Thanks to the devs!)
-More on screen information and functions
-Smart functions to save battery and time
-Alarm to stop the pixel flashing and supend the PSP
-PSP slim support

Dont look at the flashing squares! it may hurt your eyes!.

Dont expect a super fixer, you must keep flashing the stuck pixels for 1 hour or more...

I hope it helps you and you like it. No this will not brick your PSP! it only flashes: PIXELS!!! LOL!!!.s
Dont forget to send me your comments to [email protected]
Please report any bugs.

Stuck pixel:

A stuck pixel will usually be most visible against a black background, where it
will appear red, green, blue, cyan, magenta, or yellow, although stuck red, green, or blue pixels are most common.
Each pixel on an LCD monitor is composed of three subpixels (one red, one green, and one blue) which produce the
visible color of the pixel by their relative brightness. A stuck pixel results from a manufacturing defect, which
leaves one or more of these sub-pixels permanently turned on or off.

Stuck pixels are not guaranteed to be correctable, and can remain faulty for the life
of the monitor, however might be fixed by flashing numerous colors with a very rapid intensity.

Defective pixels in LCD screens can sometimes be improved by mechanically manipulating the area around a
defective pixel by pressing or tapping. This can help to evenly distribute the oil inside the screen, but it
can also damage it.

Stuck pixels, unlike dead pixels, have been reported to disappear, and there are several popular
methods purported to fix them, such as gently rubbing the screen (in an attempt to reset the pixel) but this is
not posible in a PSP due the hard lens above the LCD, also cycling the color value of the stuck pixel
rapidly (in other words, flashing colors on the screen,) or simply tolerating
the stuck pixel until it disappears (which can take anywhere from a day to years). While these methods can work on some
stuck pixels others cannot be fixed by the above methods. Also some stuck pixels will reappear after being fixed if the
screen is left off for several hours.

Rasputin
December 21st, 2008, 18:46
I've yet to have any luck getting one of these to fix my stuck pixels, even when left running over night.

Here's to hoping this one does the trick.

mexicansnake
December 22nd, 2008, 01:20
I've yet to have any luck getting one of these to fix my stuck pixels, even when left running over night.

Here's to hoping this one does the trick.

Well I hope you like it, give it a try maybe this will fix your stuck pixels.

JLF65
December 22nd, 2008, 07:04
Oh great! Yet another polack detector. :rolleyes:

You might notice that 99.999% of these things are written in LUA, and are 99.999% identical in form and function. I guess this is the "Hello World" app for LUA beginner tutorials. :D

mexicansnake
December 22nd, 2008, 19:10
Oh great! Yet another polack detector. :rolleyes:

You might notice that 99.999% of these things are written in LUA, and are 99.999% identical in form and function. I guess this is the "Hello World" app for LUA beginner tutorials. :D

You dont even have an idea man:rofl::rofl:. Wow you are an expert, arent you?. Before you act like a fool you better look at the code and you will see the difference between those 99.999% other apps and my app.

I code C, C++, C#, PHP,java, Html, Python, LUA, and many other languages... Why LUA you ask? because the previous version of multipixelfixer was written in LUA.

:thumbup:Ohh nice Joe (can I call you Joe?)Dont you have something better to do than messing around with LUA n00bs?...:rofl:

JLF65
December 23rd, 2008, 01:41
You dont even have an idea man:rofl::rofl:. Wow you are an expert, arent you?. Before you act like a fool you better look at the code and you will see the difference between those 99.999% other apps and my app.

I code C, C++, C#, PHP,java, Html, Python, LUA, and many other languages... Why LUA you ask? because the previous version of multipixelfixer was written in LUA.

:thumbup:Ohh nice Joe (can I call you Joe?)Dont you have something better to do than messing around with LUA n00bs?...:rofl:

YOU clearly have no idea. ;)

Look, I don't mind if someone releases another polack detector, but don't try to pretend you're doing it to help or that yours is any better than the other 1000 already out (every one of them in Lua). The ship LOOOOOONNNNGGGGG since sailed on that being funny. Just post that you did this as part of learning Lua and be done with it.

In fact, you make yourself look like a noob to post these things. How do you think people would react if you posted a "Hello World" app made with C and bragged about how great your "Hello World" app was compared to all the others. You'd look like an idiot, and everyone would call you on it. Well, I'm calling you on this one. You look like an idiot (except to other idiots). Please quit embarrassing yourself... unless you get off on that. :rolleyes: :rofl:

mexicansnake
December 23rd, 2008, 03:39
YOU clearly have no idea. ;)

Look, I don't mind if someone releases another polack detector, but don't try to pretend you're doing it to help or that yours is any better than the other 1000 already out (every one of them in Lua). The ship LOOOOOONNNNGGGGG since sailed on that being funny. Just post that you did this as part of learning Lua and be done with it.

In fact, you make yourself look like a noob to post these things. How do you think people would react if you posted a "Hello World" app made with C and bragged about how great your "Hello World" app was compared to all the others. You'd look like an idiot, and everyone would call you on it. Well, I'm calling you on this one. You look like an idiot (except to other idiots). Please quit embarrassing yourself... unless you get off on that. :rolleyes: :rofl:

AMEN the smartest human being has spoken, now here I come:

Even if its simple is NOT yours you look like a teenager, really Joe grow up, how old are you Joe? 30s? 40s? yer... a fat dude without a life, without something better to do... Again mine is different and has more stuff call it whatever you want "Hell world", pixel fixer, polak detector, breast cancer detector, whatever... If there are 1000 out, now there are 1001. Again its my problem not yours.

Joe, People like you doesnt even know the main reasons for doing homebrew...

You are the only one who should be embarrased here an "old adult" discussing with someone younger:rofl:. if I look like an idiot you look like a retarded old man. Who is more idiot? the idiot or the idiot that follows the idiot?.

But Ill show you how wiser I am, this is my last aswer for you, go ahead post ANYTHING you wish.

Thank you very much for your comments Joe. I hope to see you soon.

Buenas tardes.

mexicansnake
December 23rd, 2008, 03:47
Sorry people Joe drived me crazy, now back on topic :).

JLF65
December 24th, 2008, 00:26
You're still embarrassing yourself. You're trying to make yourself look better by ragging on me when you have no idea what you're saying. You're a noob playing with Lua and trying to pass yourself off as some big developer. Well, you're not. I am. You won't be here long. I'll see to that. Enjoy the short time you have left. :)

osgeld
December 24th, 2008, 03:47
let the pixel fixer be ...

yes, its cheesy, yes it badly written ... and bloated, and yea its in lua

but if you ever bother go to go look at the lua "help" out there its usually a good old bashing for asking a question, you either have to put up with

elitist children, whom in so many words say "give up"

dig in really deep and learn the correct way by reading each and every thread in a forum, and then its still a task if have not scripted in another language before

or just give it a shot

kudos to the op for having a pair and putting their work out there for all of us to mock er enjoy :)

good or bad, thats the spirit :thumbup:

yaustar
December 24th, 2008, 03:56
@mexicansnake, @JLF65:
Take your 'discussion' off the boards or I temp ban you both.

mexicansnake
December 24th, 2008, 05:25
Urmm I wonder if this worked for Rasputin... :)

Wally
December 24th, 2008, 06:32
@mexicansnake, @JLF65:
Take your 'discussion' off the boards or I temp ban you both.

You gotta understand, this is just another Pixel fixer.

Lets just all calm our farms shall we.
http://very-bored.com/pics2/cuteanimals/cute-animals-1.JPG

Its christmas, not bicker and baitmas.