PDA

View Full Version : NeoCD PSP 0.5 Alpha 5 (NeoCD Emu for PSP)

wraggster
January 24th, 2006, 21:39
NJ (http://neocdz.hp.infoseek.co.jp/) has updated his own version of the continuation from the last official release by Yoyofr (although Zelurker has updated his version to 0.7.2 now (http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/neocdpsp.shtml)).

Googles translator is playing up for me so can anyone post via the comments

Anyway download this new release and let us know if its any better in any areas, downloads and feedback via comments

Voltron
January 25th, 2006, 01:30
Neocdpsp 0.5 private correction edition (alpha 6) Download
How it tried making without.

Doing from the birthplace, in addition to the fact that る thing increases, because has not made still optimization and the like altogether,
It is thought that it is heavier than the birthplace securely, but it is and is and keeps correcting.

Because version before was not stable, modifying schedule, it raises as alpha 6.

Modification point (alpha 6):

ハードウェアレンダー correcting the pallet format of picture clearing when using.

///Hope this helps a little........

Correcting the bug which game speed does not stabilize frame with the calculation mistake of rate.
Other things detailed correction.

Development circumstance:
The next (perhaps about weekend renewal) with the source is released. Please wait already for a while.

The item which is corrected with the following version
Undecided

b8a
January 25th, 2006, 06:31
Wow, is that a google translation? If it is, I see what Wraggster meant about it playing up for him. That's pretty hard to decypher (!_!) How about this:

"The last version wasn't too stable, so I changed plans and am posting this as alpha 6.

What's changed (version 6):
-Fixed the screen clear's palette format when using the hardware renderer.
-Fixed a bug that made the game speed unstable due to a mistake in calculating the frame rate.
-Other fine tuning.

Development status:
-I'll release the source code with the next (probably update it this weekend) version. Please just be a little more patient.

Items to be fixed in the next version
-Undecided"

Dueling translations!