PDA

View Full Version : Bala de Revólver

wraggster
December 21st, 2008, 10:59
Diefox has released a new Beats of rage game for Windows and maybe more, heres the details:

Hi, my name is José Henrique and I'm here to present you my game, Bala de Revólver.

Bala de Revólver (Revolver Bullet) is an action game that falls under the Beat'em Up genre. In the Wild West, you are Raymond Walker and Marguerite Roberts, two outlaws hunting a great treasure that is supposed to be hidden in the depths of Fort Eagle city, and they will do whatever it takes to get their hands on it.

This game was developed as my final work at Design college, needed for graduation. AS the time for developing this game was short, it has become more a prototype than a game, for it has only one stage.

Bala de Revólver was made in Multimedia Fusion 2, the animations were made in Flash CS3 and imported as PNG animation and the backgrounds in Photoshop CS3.It is not complete and it's in portuguese, I intend to continue working on it, making a english version in a near future, but I need some help. Although I program, draw and plan everything, I'm not familiar with sound department and I need someone that can compose or remix musics, that works with dubbings and sound effects, it would not be a paid work, but the artist would receive all the credits, after all sound is an essential part of a game.

I'm graduated in design and looking for freelance or hires jobs in design, game design or illustration areas. Check out my portfolio in www.diefox.com.

The download link is below, for the game to work properly, you need to install the Edmunds font that comes inside the Winzip file.

http://www.create-games.com/download.asp?id=7487