PDA

View Full Version : DCEmu Awards 2008 - DS Coder of the Year

wraggster
December 21st, 2008, 13:28
http://i41.tinypic.com/2uggeap.gif

This isnt a serious awards thing but a way to guage public reaction as to what the people here at DCEmu think is the best in each category for the Year of 2008, ill let each category run until the end of Dec 31st to see who has won, theres no prizes but it will be interesting to see whats the winner voted exclusively by the members of DCEmu.

So one vote each.

Who is the DS Coder of the Year?

Your Votes Via Comments - GIve some info for your vote too.

Dragonic
December 21st, 2008, 14:14
My vote: Soulanger

Why?
Because he's the creator of Menudo, the coolest menu ever! I really like it and because of his good work, I'm voting for him!

Lastron
December 21st, 2008, 18:31
Smealum

Why: He IS a homebrew god! He coded my favorite ds homebrew game 'Legion'

Reppa
December 21st, 2008, 20:59
My vote : T4ils

Still Alive DS !!!

TeenDev
December 21st, 2008, 21:00
Dovoto

Why?

For his work on creating a whole new version of libnds with every DS coders wanted features: A sprite and background abstraction layer, a new FIFO system, a new arm7 core with support for everything you'll need, and an addition of a tracker library for using sound in your homebrew much more easily. libnds 1.3.1 has only been out for a small amount of time but it has been very well received.

chanaz
December 22nd, 2008, 01:04
Infantile Paralysiser (You know the name is ***king awesome)

Why: Moonshell, Maximum Overload, DS Image Viewer, Wifi Chat, and blah blah blah

paul3100
December 22nd, 2008, 18:00
Alekmaul

Why?

Well he has coded some of the best emulators on the DS (10 so far i believe) as well as a few good homebrew games and apps.

paul

chuckstudios
December 24th, 2008, 18:02
Dovoto

Why?

For his work on creating a whole new version of libnds with every DS coders wanted features: A sprite and background abstraction layer, a new FIFO system, a new arm7 core with support for everything you'll need, and an addition of a tracker library for using sound in your homebrew much more easily. libnds 1.3.1 has only been out for a small amount of time but it has been very well received.

This.