PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Holidays oh yeah...

mexicansnake
December 23rd, 2008, 19:01
Well a mexican posada is a "religious" party when all your friends come, you set fireworks, you break piņatas, drink hot atole(like thick flavored milk with much sugar and HOT), and some guys disguise like Jesus, Mary and Joseph and you know its like a soap opera, then the people give you tons of candies...:rolleyes:

But the current posadas(Ill go to one today :D:cool:) are like: All the tequila you can drink, tons of food and beers, messing around with people and fireworks, getting drunk and yeah! no disguises!:rofl:. Oh yeah we have atole with vodka:D( well almost more vodka than atole).;) we break piņatas with underwear clothes and condoms and few candies...:rofl:

Now tell me about Holiday parties on your countries!!:thumbup::D

fg-54
December 24th, 2008, 00:41
cool, we have something like that in Colombia, except is more for kids, here in the US tho, it turned into parties for older people where you pray, sing some songs, and then there is a party :P

Triv1um
December 24th, 2008, 02:53
I just get hammered and steal potted plants from outside peoples houses with friends. Haha.

That was a good night.

mexicansnake
December 24th, 2008, 05:16
I just get hammered and steal potted plants from outside peoples houses with friends. Haha.

That was a good night.

Lol nice one!!:rofl: and ermm I dont wear a sombrero;).

mike_jmg
December 24th, 2008, 19:57
My posadas aren't that hardcore, but the beers and tequila always get involved, along with some tamales

There is no underwear in the piņata, I got lots of candies this time hahahaha

mexicansnake
December 26th, 2008, 01:48
My posadas aren't that hardcore, but the beers and tequila always get involved, along with some tamales

There is no underwear in the piņata, I got lots of candies this time hahahaha

It depends ;) if you go to the universitary posadas then you know... :rofl::thumbup:

But the normal ones are also good but not that "hardcore" :cool:

acn010
December 28th, 2008, 10:38
its been long time... how are you snake.... como vas??? habla menso XP