PDA

View Full Version : The PlayStation Classics We Didn’t Get: Resident Evil 3, Front Mission 2

wraggster
December 24th, 2008, 19:06
Suikoden is an awesome addition to the PlayStation Store, but once again Japan beats us in the PlayStation Archives department. Instead of getting one game Japan’s PlayStation Store update has six… well, it’s really five since there are two versions of Harvest Moon on the list. If you have a Japanese PSN account you can pick up Resident Evil 3: Nemesis and Front Mission 2 which never got released in North America for 600 yen ($6.50) a piece.

I’m tempted to get Kagero, or as its known here Kagero: Deception II, since I started the series with Trapt, but now I’m busy with Suikoden right now. If you’re not playing Suikoden or Dissidia: Final Fantasy here is this week’s list of PSP / PS3 compatible PlayStation Archives.

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Front Mission 2
Brigandine: Grand Edition
Kagero: Deception II
Harvest Moon: Back to Nature
Bokujou Monogatari Harvest Moon for Girls

http://www.siliconera.com/2008/12/24/the-playstation-classics-we-didnt-get-resident-evil-3-front-mission-2/

What Playstation Games Would you like to see on PSN ?

Lomius
December 25th, 2008, 19:49
I have tested and verified that front mission 3 works flawlessly.

1 catch however, I will explain.

I have read in multiple threads that the intro was locking while the leg animation/sound effect was working now. This only seems true of a COMPRESSED eboot of the game. I had a compressed one I downloaded a while back. But I also have the actual PS1 game. So I just made an UNCOMPRESSED eboot of the game and I have been playing it for hours purposely going for the legs whenever I can.

No problems whatsoever. Runs like a dream and I can finally play one of my favorite games wherever I want.

Spread the news. I tried to google if anyone realized this game works. But found no such luck. This needs to be told because I know people have been trying to get this game to work for a couple years!

Have fun!:thumbup:

Sterist
December 26th, 2008, 10:54
vigilante 8 & 2nd Offence