PDA

View Full Version : Wow, ummm....

VampDude
December 25th, 2008, 10:59
More Wii Points, just what I always wanted... NOT! (I currently have 7,400 on my console) :(

Anyway, enough about my unwanted gifts. What did everyone else get? Wanted, or even unwanted. :cool:

newb_fo_life
December 25th, 2008, 12:18
I got 4gb ram new mobo,but i got a q8200,BUT I REALLY WANTED A Q6600 :(

Oh well take what you get tbh

EDIT:Another problem,Im formatting my hard-drive and its not going down well

A problem with a driver called

pci.sys.... :(

Blue Protoman
December 25th, 2008, 13:44
You mean for Christmas, right?

Once I get to my dad's apartment around noonish, I'm getting:

-A Sega Dreamcast with all hookups, 26 games, a VMU, microphone, steering wheel, 3 controllers
-A Mattel Hyperscan with all 4 games released for the console :V and a shitload of X-Men booster packs
-The Sims Bustin' Out for Nokia N-Gage
-Monopoly and Duke Nukem 3D for game.com
-Super Bonus 64-in-1 Famicom multicart

Do you have any plans for all those Wii Points? I would recommend:

-Megaman 9
-F-Zero
-F-Zero X

And if they come out on VC, Super Smash Bros. and Earthbound.

Malksta
December 25th, 2008, 14:19
Got an Icy Box HDD Enclosure, Uncharted and Resistance 2. Was kinda expecting more, oh well :|

Eviltaco64
December 25th, 2008, 16:41
I got a GoPhone, a ski mask, Beavis and Butthead Volume 2, Austin Powers, a 4 GB SD Card with a USB Adaptor (I actually wanted SD Media Launcher, but they meant well, and I'm happy).

All in all, it was good. :)

ninja9393
December 25th, 2008, 18:02
http://www.ces-show.com/news_images/00166_canon-fs100.jpg

I got that for my youtube adventures and a

http://www.pma-show.com/news_images/0184_sandisk_ultra2_sdhc_8gb.jpg

But I only got 1 and its for the camcorder, I got a case for the camcorder, and a tripod and I got a hendrix shirt

I made out this year

fg-54
December 25th, 2008, 18:23
*ps3 (80GGB)

*LittleBigPlanet

*Gears of war 2

*new xbox controller

*HD cables for my ps3

*a few PSN games

*$40 gift card for best buy

*happiness?

Napalm-Death
December 25th, 2008, 22:29
HTC Fuze, some money, and a shirt.

Shrygue
December 25th, 2008, 22:51
You got the Touch Pro huh (official name for the the Fuze)? Lucky you, I wished I had one for Christmas.

Anyway, I got a Dualshock 3 controller, the PS Eye and some Mars Planets chocolate shown in the photograph below:

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/8780/1000901zf9.jpg

That's what I got in the photo, along with a new watch that's not in the shot because I was wearing it. Oh and inside the box is a T-shirt if anyone was wondering.

Napalm-Death
December 25th, 2008, 23:53
Yep, I got a Raphael/Touch Pro/Fuze for Christmas. The stock rom that it came with sucks balls, I'm glad I uninstalled it. Now I just need to find some games for it, wish I knew where to look though. lol

How does 'Planets' taste? Is Mars hot? :o

VampDude
December 26th, 2008, 02:28
Do you have any plans for all those Wii Points? I would recommend:

-Megaman 9
-F-Zero
-F-Zero X

And if they come out on VC, Super Smash Bros. and Earthbound.

I already have MegaMan9 and F-Zero X, the rest of my Wii Points I have no idea what to use them on. Though I am pretty sure I will still have plenty by this time next year, because the WiiWare side of the Virtual Console doesn't release that many games I'm interested in (unless MegaMan has a new 2D series).

I have Smash Bros on the N64, so even though it would be a great VC title it would be sadly wasted (no rumble). :(

TacticalBread
December 26th, 2008, 07:29
Stephen Hawking's A Brief History of Time (hell yes)
Dark Knight Special Edition DVD
Extra Battery for muh Slim
GameStop Giftcard
Electric Razor (hell yes, lol)

also got a 320GB external drive,
a laptop cooling pad thing,
a nice set of Panasonic noise canceling headphones,
and $240.

Blue Protoman
December 26th, 2008, 22:41
I already have MegaMan9 and F-Zero X, the rest of my Wii Points I have no idea what to use them on. Though I am pretty sure I will still have plenty by this time next year, because the WiiWare side of the Virtual Console doesn't release that many games I'm interested in (unless MegaMan has a new 2D series).

I have Smash Bros on the N64, so even though it would be a great VC title it would be sadly wasted (no rumble). :(

In that case, save 800 Wii Points for later in hopes that Earthbound comes out on VC.

Do you have the DLC for MM9? If not, start spending money there.

Oh, and Paper Mario. Get it.

Safari Al
December 27th, 2008, 01:14
Hmm let's see, I had a birthday (same day as Christmas) that was celebrated early. I received a mac mini on that day in hopes to develop for the iPhone. Christmas day I received a mac wireless keyboard and mouse. I also got a 500gb external HD, which is exactly what I needed. Along with that I got mario kart for the wii, so if anyone would like to play online, just ask.

SnesR0X
December 27th, 2008, 08:57
200 bucks, new Trivium cd (Shogun, it's actually good unlike The Crusade) Korn greatest hits, chocolate and stuff in stocking, and a movie card for 2 people, 2 drinks and a popcorn.

So not bad, sure some people get a lot more, but many people get a lot less so I think it's still good.

With that and the money I already have I'm buying a replacement 360, mine doesn't read dics anymore, I'll fix it when I have the time, and a 9800GT

LilSwish722
December 27th, 2008, 18:05
I got a double kick pedal. Zildjian ZBT 8" and 10" splash cymbas. Bully for the 360. Guitar Hero World Tour for 360. Wanted. This Is Spinal Tap. Tommy Boy. Across The Universe. The Blues Brothers. Scrubs seasons 2-7 (I already had season 1). Buddy Guy cd. Clapton cd. Gateway laptop with a 1.3 MP webcam built in, 4GB RAM, 250GB HDD, 2GHZ processor. 20 bucks. It was a good christmas lol.