PDA

View Full Version : Epic Fails in your life

Blue Protoman
December 25th, 2008, 16:32
Ever have any epic fails?

One time I was relaxing on my bed, and I accidentally cut my wrist...with my toenail. :V

Shadowblind
December 25th, 2008, 18:22
When I accidently find myself being awkward around girls I like. Doesn't happen much anymore, but when it does I end up over-unawkwarding(yes its a word) and then being more awkward then ever.

Not sure if its an epic fail tho

fg-54
December 25th, 2008, 18:26
on kinder garden :P we were playing follow the leader and we were about to walk on top of the monkey bars, people kept skipping me and i got mad, so i tried to get my spot back by trying to get on the monkey bars from the bottom up, my head got stuck and a teacher had to come get me, i think i cried :P then as i was balancing on a pole i fell on my nuts, i had to go to the doctor and pee to check for internal bleeding :/

dejkirkby
December 26th, 2008, 01:26
The only thing I can think of as an epic fail is calling the teacher in school, 'mum"!

gunntims0103
December 26th, 2008, 02:02
I farted while getting falashio (hope i spelled that right)

pibs
December 26th, 2008, 05:40
Missing my first day of work, I spaced out on the date and got a call saying "YOUR FIRED!" hahaha

quzar
December 26th, 2008, 09:10
Around the end of high school I discovered that I was great at jumping. I would jump over those street barricades, trash cans, benches, etc. My greatest feat was jumping over a car (ford taurus, widthwise at the hood). Near the end of senior year, a bunch of us went out to some crappy mall restaurant (but as a huge group, maybe 25-30) exchanged yearbooks etc. When leaving I went to go jump over a bench (lengthwise of course, widthwise wouldn't be a challenge) and the toe of my shoe caught on the armrest on the far side of it. I ended up going facefirst into concrete. Other than a few bumps and bruises and a torn yearbook I was fine, but it was still quite the epic fail.

Eviltaco64
December 26th, 2008, 17:15
While in 6th grade, I went snowtubing with my school. The first time I went down, I let go of the handle on the snowtube to scratch my face or something, hit a bump, and fell down the next two parts of the hill(landing on my head).

The next few days I couldn't move very much because I was in a lot of pain.

BrooksyX
December 26th, 2008, 18:22
I got in a very small car accident on the way to my girlfriend's (ex now) high school party graduation party this summer. I still made it like an hour late. This was the first time i met her family and even extended family. They all probably thought I was an idiot. lol

DPyro
December 26th, 2008, 18:35
In public school, was climbing a stump out in the bush at recess. My foot slipped and I fell on the stump, which had a sharp edge on it. It ended up ripping the back of my pants, creating a butt flap (and a nice scrap on my butt) :p

kcajblue
December 26th, 2008, 19:57
I farted while getting falashio (hope i spelled that right)LMAO.
and its fellatio. ;)

Blue Protoman
December 26th, 2008, 22:45
on kinder garden :P we were playing follow the leader and we were about to walk on top of the monkey bars, people kept skipping me and i got mad, so i tried to get my spot back by trying to get on the monkey bars from the bottom up, my head got stuck and a teacher had to come get me, i think i cried :P then as i was balancing on a pole i fell on my nuts, i had to go to the doctor and pee to check for internal bleeding :/

*winces* Ouch. :(

SnesR0X
December 27th, 2008, 09:20
One Halloween I was with my (ex) friend and we were both stoned as hell, the cops pulled over right next to us and searched his bag. There was nothing in it since we were just getting back from smoking the stuff :D. I was soooooo freakin nervous cause I didn't know if he had any left on him or not :rofl:

Blue Protoman
December 29th, 2008, 20:23
You smoke pot?

Tsk, tsk, tsk... Shame.

mike_jmg
December 29th, 2008, 23:08
There are too many

SnesR0X
December 30th, 2008, 02:42
You smoke pot?

Tsk, tsk, tsk... Shame.

Yeah, you go ahead and think that LB :rofl:

Blue Protoman
December 30th, 2008, 16:40
LB? What?

SnesR0X
January 3rd, 2009, 08:17
LB? What?

haha no offense it's a guess.
you're like, 14 or younger right?
could be wrong, but I don't care

Blue Protoman
January 3rd, 2009, 21:54
You guessed right, I am 14. Does LB mean, "little boy"?

SnesR0X
January 4th, 2009, 08:28
You guessed right, I am 14. Does LB mean, "little boy"?

you got it ;)

Blue Protoman
January 4th, 2009, 16:59
I'm not THAT little. Surely there are members younger than I am.

Eviltaco64
January 4th, 2009, 20:32
There aren't many members younger than 14.

quzar
January 5th, 2009, 07:23
There aren't many members younger than 14.

There are actually a great deal. The site stats are horrible though because nobody will put they are 13 or less due to the whole COPTAA (or whatever the acronym is) thing requiring parental consent.

Blue Protoman
January 6th, 2009, 03:01
Oh.

This site uses COPPA?

Malksta
January 6th, 2009, 07:33
Oh.

This site uses COPPA?

You saw it on registration, didn't you?

Blue Protoman
January 6th, 2009, 19:52
I might have. I actually registered in June for a reason I forget, but I never logged on until Christmas Eve.