PDA

View Full Version : hehe who says big boys dont get things on Xmas

gunntims0103
December 25th, 2008, 21:35
Been goon for a long time and now im back for good it would seem. My mom got me a decent notebook, and i thought i wouldn't get anything. well merry Xmas all :)

Shadowblind
December 25th, 2008, 21:42
Welcome back gunz(For like the 5th time, lol). What kind of notebook was it?

gunntims0103
December 25th, 2008, 21:47
Welcome back gunz(For like the 5th time, lol). What kind of notebook was it?

Its a hp pavilion dv5-1120us. I was hearing that Mac books were better and i was looking into getting a Mac but i just thought go with what you already know in and out. So i went with windows.

Shrygue
December 25th, 2008, 22:25
Ah, my friend gunntims0103... How have you been? Nice to see you again man and I hope you dont disappear for ages on end now you've got a brand new computer!

gunntims0103
December 25th, 2008, 22:32
Ah, my friend gunntims0103... How have you been? Nice to see you again man and I hope you dont disappear for ages on end now you've got a brand new computer!

Don't worry i plan to stay here for good and resume my duties here ;)

Iv been doing okay i guess, im swamped with work from school and currently getting ready for college picks and things of that nature. Its all a bit overwhelming and im just trying to manage the best that i can. How have you been?

Shrygue
December 25th, 2008, 22:48
I've been okay, just I'm still looking for work and the econonic crisis isn't doing me good in getting one. Hopefully it'll all work out.

gunntims0103
December 25th, 2008, 22:55
I've been okay, just I'm still looking for work and the econonic crisis isn't doing me good in getting one. Hopefully it'll all work out.

Ahh..... yea the economic crisis is effecting us all it would seem. I haven't found any work either. Hopefully the hard times will pass.

Wally
December 25th, 2008, 23:08
Its a hp pavilion dv5-1120us. I was hearing that Mac books were better and i was looking into getting a Mac but i just thought go with what you already know in and out. So i went with windows.

Its not hard to learn a Mac, especially if you have used Windows. Its much easier infact.

BTW Merry Christmas!

DarthPaul
December 25th, 2008, 23:17
I got a lot of stuff too, between my birthday and Christmas! I wasn't expecting anything for Christmas this year.

Lemme think.... Ehm, Gears of War 2, $400 cash, an Axe Body Spray kit, two t-shirts, a long sleeves shirt, and a pair of shoes!

And I also bought some stuff for myself. I got myself a new HDTV, lots of clothes... And Resistance 2.

gunntims0103
December 25th, 2008, 23:26
Its not hard to learn a Mac, especially if you have used Windows. Its much easier infact.

BTW Merry Christmas!

Yea iv heard that. Infact iv previously used a mac book in school. it runs like a dream. I hear that alot of applications that we find useful on windows dont always work on mac so i think thats probally the biggest reason i was hesitant towards it. BTW merry Xmas

I got a lot of stuff too, between my birthday and Christmas! I wasn't expecting anything for Christmas this year.

Lemme think.... Ehm, Gears of War 2, $400 cash, an Axe Body Spray kit, two t-shirts, a long sleeves shirt, and a pair of shoes!

And I also bought some stuff for myself. I got myself a new HDTV, lots of clothes... And Resistance 2.

grrr..... lucky you i got a notebook and about 100$ so that should keep me happy. i feel like i have nothing to do though since i haven't had a computer in so long. i don't own any console or even a cell phone.

dejkirkby
December 26th, 2008, 01:29
Welcome back gunntims!!!!
BTW my pressies beat yours!
I got new salt and pepper grinders and some snazzy utensils off my kids!!

gunntims0103
December 26th, 2008, 01:31
Welcome back gunntims!!!!
BTW my pressies beat yours!
I got new salt and pepper grinders and some snazzy utensils off my kids!!

I envy you! :eek:

BTW thanks for the welcome :)

mexicansnake
December 26th, 2008, 01:50
Welcome back dude!!!.

Ermmm big boys get things on xmas...
"Santa" :p lol gave me money... :p

gunntims0103
December 26th, 2008, 01:52
Welcome back dude!!!.

Ermmm big boys get things on xmas...
"Santa" :p lol gave me money... :p