PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Underwear and Other Things We Hope You Didn't Get For Christmas

wraggster
December 26th, 2008, 09:43
For those of you who celebrate Christmas, the packages have all been unwrapped, the boxes popped open, that new smell obliterated. So tell us, did you get anything cool and gaming related for Christmas?

I just hope it wasn't a pair of these fabulous gaming boxers I discovered at a local store the other day. One is for Guitar Hero, the other for the Playstation, neither for any self-respecting gamer. I resisted buying them despite the fact that had I, I would have been able to write my first ever "crotch on" impressions of something.

I don't typically get any game related goodies, though I did land a Chumby and a super-kick ass pencil box. YES, PENCILS!!!

What about you?

http://kotaku.com/5118090/gaming-underwear-and-other-things-we-hope-you-didnt-get-for-christmas

Mc_Logical
December 26th, 2008, 14:14
Tomb raider underworld which im happy with, ive watched bro play it weeks ago but never played it to not ruin it 4me lol, and my mum etc have gone away 2day boxing day up north uk until monday (im in cornwall) and i came from my apt to here mums house and bash away on their HD lol they also have ps3`s, i payed 4 my own last year september 60gig EDIT: hope every1 enjoys the rest of xmas! until reality hits back, and a happy new years um! eve getting drunk lol

silverstein101
December 26th, 2008, 18:57
resistance 2 and another ps3 controller FTW!

mcdougall57
December 26th, 2008, 19:56
Nothing game related actually...

osgeld
December 26th, 2008, 20:12
gta 4 for the pc

and as soon as i get windows updated (installed it last night) im not leaving this chair until monday heh

bumfacekilla
December 27th, 2008, 02:30
Chrono Trigger for DS from my Bro and from my girlfriend a cool rubber bendy keyboard (using now!) and Adventure Island Hu-card for my old PCengine.

That's not Adventure Island as in the fruit-collecting tomahawk-throwing platformer, it's the Japanese name for Dragon's Curse or Wonderboy III as it was on Sega Master System. It's still sealed and I really wana play it but the collector in me doesn't want to open it as I already have it playable on Wii Virtual console. The dilemma! What should I do?!

kjetil1991
December 27th, 2008, 10:58
no games but money and movies like: heroes season 2, the dark knight, and hancock.

Mr Grim
December 27th, 2008, 12:54
Woo got a World of Warcraft daily calender from my GF =P she know how much i love that game haha

Aryn
December 27th, 2008, 23:57
A $100 gift card for a used game store. That allowed me to get several games that I wanted instead of getting several that I disliked.