PDA

View Full Version : BombJack PSP Remake beta

wraggster
January 26th, 2006, 00:38
Naboo (http://www.postumum.com/home/) has an awesome remake of the classic game Bombjack for the PSP, heres the info

Hi!

BombJack is out in beta stage, only 4 levels available in this version, please try it and report problems, improvements and suggestions! You can edit levels with BombJack Level Editor (14 levels included, full pack).

I’m searching for betatesters with PSP firmware 2.01 or greater.

Screenshot and Downloads for game and level editor via comments:

allofthis
January 26th, 2006, 01:21
looks awesome. downloading now ;)

Voltron
January 26th, 2006, 02:23
I was a huge Mighty Bomb Jack fan back in the NES days. This game is a welcome suprise. I have a 2.00 psp and I will be testing this now. Thanks for the release...... AHHHH Just tried and it won't load with EBOOT Loader 9.

If anyone gets it to work on a 2.00 PSP, please let me know. The Level Editor is great.

T-2000
January 26th, 2006, 06:27
i love bombjack, so ill try this,,,

jarraman
January 26th, 2006, 06:29
just had a go must say its faithful to what i remember and that is brill the only thing is if memory serves me right he hovered a bit longer than in this but hey may be for the future could some one confirm he hovered a little or am i an old git. Well any way great stuff 10/10

p.s. this was the only game that my now wife then girlfriend could beat me at lol :)

dkainer
January 26th, 2006, 14:49
Hey Voltron, just to confirm this definitely works on 2.0 with Eboot 0.9!!
Try renaming the "Jack _ " folder to "Jack"
Should work now...
Really tough though and very fast

10shu
January 26th, 2006, 16:45
level editor cool too...
i think the game is a bit faster than the original...but other than that it s a really good release :)

Voltron
January 26th, 2006, 19:47
Thanks dkainer, renaming the folder worked like a charm. It does work great on 2.00

Game is great. For improvements I would suggest slowing down the skeleton's some. Also, it would be more convenient if the high score initials be kept in memory so you do not have to start with aaa everytime game is over.

Great work.