PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
December 26th, 2008, 22:30
Hey, didn't we just do this? Well, since we all opened up our presents yesterday (or shunned consumer Christmas, your choice) we should all have new stuff to play this weekend.

Not me. No games under the Christmas tree this year, so no Chrono Trigger DS, Final Fantasy III or My Japanese Coach for this Kotaku editor. Maybe I'll brave the crazy returns at the mall today, picking up something to while away my time on the flight back to Los Angeles. Or, I'll just be game free until I get back to my precious consoles.

What about you? Whatcha playin' this weekend?

http://kotaku.com/5118623/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

mike_jmg
December 26th, 2008, 23:05
Finishing Gears of War I and some leveling up on Dissidia

I got money for christmas so I'm still deciding what to get, probably clothes and some extra ram for my PC, but there is nothing that I really want. Pretty much because i just bought a photofast CR-5400 adapter, maybe another microsdhc card or not.

ICE
December 26th, 2008, 23:29
I will be popping some heads of Far Cry 2 online.

devdj
December 27th, 2008, 00:46
I will be popping some heads of Far Cry 2 online.

Me too just got the game recently and i find the single player much better than the multiplayer as multiplayer just feels awkward with only up to 16 players online and on huge maps its more then capable for 24 and 32 players rather than lacklust lazy 16 players to pwn

goshogun1
December 27th, 2008, 00:49
Just un-shrinkwrapped Fallout 3. Gonna be a good weekend.
Also working on Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales for the DS. Dunno why I am so addicted to it. :)

mangekyou
December 27th, 2008, 01:11
i got CODWAW, Resistance 2, the Orange Box (better late than never), & assassins Creed (better late than never too)

Veskgar
December 27th, 2008, 04:07
Got a Wii for Christmas so I'll be playing plenty of Wii I'm sure. Also, Resistance 2 for PS3.

DarthPaul
December 27th, 2008, 06:38
I'll be playing a lot of games!

Lemme think:

- Resistance 2
- LittleBIGPlanet(w/ the Metal Gear Solid 4 Expansion Packs!)
- Gears of War 2
- Super Stardust HD
- Super Stardust Portable
- Crash Commando
- Fable II
- Fallout 3
- Penny Arcade Adventures Episode 1
- flOw

And probably some more that I don't remember.

gunntims0103
December 27th, 2008, 07:11
devil may cry 4 on teh PC :D

jrsmaster411
December 28th, 2008, 19:19
LBP with mgs pack and star ocean first departure

Shrygue
December 29th, 2008, 17:12
Me? Well back on the weekend I was playing LittleBigPlanet, also working on making a level for it too. Doesn't look all that brilliant but that's because it's my first time making one. I also played some more Ratchet and Clank: Tools for Destruction, working on getting the holo-plans for that big secret weapon.