PDA

View Full Version : Super Smash Brothers Coming To Virtual Console Next Year

wraggster
December 26th, 2008, 22:40
Next month Nintendo will take a step backwards with the Super Smash Brothers series. The first game in the series, Nintendo All Star Dairantou Smash Brothers as its known in Japan, will be available as a Virtual Console download in Japan for 1,200 Wii Points ($12).

Gamers in Japan have to fork over an extra 200 Wii Points compared to a regular Nintendo 64 game for Super Smash Brothers, but Nintendo of America probably won’t pull this stunt. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Time had the same issue when it came out last January, but Nintendo of America gave it to us for 1,000 Wii Points ($10).

Since Nintendo of Japan is ready to release Super Smash Brothers as a Virtual Console game in 2009 we can look forward to getting it next year too. That’s about all we have to look forward to getting from Japan’s January 2009 Virtual Console schedule unless a lost translation of Kaze no Densetsu Xanadu is in a file cabinet just waiting to be unloaded as a Virtual Console import.

http://www.siliconera.com/2008/12/26/super-smash-brothers-coming-to-virtual-console-next-year/

darkness angel 777
December 28th, 2008, 19:48
wii need more n64 games!
Yeah I'll get it when it comes out it was a good n64 game.

OMIGHTY1
December 29th, 2008, 00:01
I wonder how much more compatible it'll be than the injected (w/banner) one I have now?