PDA

View Full Version : Disgaea 2: More Cursed Memories

wraggster
December 26th, 2008, 22:41
Nippon Ichi is (well, they should be…) done porting Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. Don’t get me wrong Disgaea: Hour of Darkness was a great game, but after three versions in five years they can take a break with it. Now it’s time for Nippon Ichi to move on and port other games like Disgaea 2.

On March 26 Japan gets Disgaea 2 Portable. Like Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness this version has extra content. How much more? 30% more on the scenario side plus some additional characters. No news about any network play features, but Nippon Ichi still has other features that aren’t described in this announcement. One of these “unannounced” features might be the magichange system from Disgaea 3. A screenshot in the press release kind of gives this away.

NIS America hasn’t said anything about Disgaea 2 Portable and since their offices are closed we can’t bother them about it yet. However, I would be shocked if NIS America passed on bringing this here.

http://www.siliconera.com/2008/12/26/disgaea-2-more-cursed-memories/

mike_jmg
December 27th, 2008, 01:36
Hope there will be a US and EUR release as well

caffeinekid
December 27th, 2008, 03:12
Heaven! I will be there as soon as this has an English release.

I love D1 ever so much and have D2 for PS2 but want more Etna in my pocket. :)

jrsmaster411
December 27th, 2008, 04:08
I am so excited for this, I loved the first on the psp, and bought the second one on the ps2 but never got around to playing it, so this would be great to play it on the go

Napalm-Death
December 27th, 2008, 04:18
I wasn't much of a Disgaea 2 fan (I prefer 1 and 3), but I'll definitely get the US release.