PDA

View Full Version : DronS V1.46 & The future of DronS

wraggster
December 28th, 2008, 19:59
Noobey (http://n00bey.bplaced.net/?p=60) has updated his tron like game for the DS, heres whats new:

Changelog:
Lucnam pointed out some mistakes in French translation , thanks~

Nothing more this time. After the next DSBash release I will continue to add new things in DronS

Planed features:

First of all there will be a score-ladder & statistics, playing without keeping track of won matches, killed enemies etc. isn’t that much fun ^_^ .

Also: Now that the graphical touch of the game fits into what I imagined when starting this project, I want to focus on new game modes, because the Deathmatch becomes boring realy fast.

First I want to add a Snake-like-mode: The players will have a set line-leingth. But by collecting items, which will spawn random in the arena, the line increases / decreases. By ‘killing’ other players and collecting items you will get points, when dying some points will be taken. So, the round doesnt end when all players died, instead it will end after a set time or when a set point-limit is reached by someone.

But it will take some time to organize the code, so I can add a new mode without starting to have an awefull unorganized code…

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments