PDA

View Full Version : iBlacklist Updated to Better Get Rid of Stalkers

wraggster
December 29th, 2008, 22:04
iBlacklist is my favorite tool for stopping a few special people I have the privilege of knowing from being able to reach me. After a couple of years of ignoring weekly calls and txts from a special someone it became high time to find a solution. Changing my number isn't really and option but with iBlacklist the problem is solved.

Even though it has been out awhile iBlacklist remains one of the more useful tools available via Cydia. If you aren't lucky enough to have stalkers iBlacklist has many other uses to help you keep your privacy from being able to block that annoying neighbor to making a whitelist of allowed callers to blocking whatever other unwanted calls and txts at your discretion.

With the recent update iBlacklist has become even more useful than it already was. The update includes:
Individual Call Disconnection setup (per contact) on Blacklists so you can forward one person to voicemail and choose something else on another contact like hanging up on them.
New

http://www.modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news/452911-iblacklist-updated-better-get-rid-stalkers.html