PDA

View Full Version : iR Shell v4.8 for Custom Firmware 5.02GEN-A

wraggster
January 3rd, 2009, 02:28
Miriam (http://www.pspgen.com/divers/telecharger-184733.html) and co have released a version of iR Shell v4.8 for Custom Firmware 5.02GEN-A, this version has been hex edited to work on the new custom firmware, so its not 100% compatible, they claim its 90% so not far off eh :P

Download Here (http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/irshell48502gen_1230851148.zip) and Give Feedback Via Comments

osgeld
January 3rd, 2009, 06:01
as sysop of irshell.org and discussing it with the owner / super admin, F34R, here is our response for the moment

iR Shell support for 5.02GEN-A

Written by F34R
Friday, 02 January 2009 00:00

It has come to my attention that there has been an unofficial release of iR Shell v4.8 that has been edited to work with 5.02GEN-A custom firmware.

At this time, irshell.org will not be supporting this release of iR Shell v4.8 until further notice. Once a final determination has been reached by myself and the rest of the staff, we will update our members.

Please be patient with our decisions. There are considerations being discussed while making this decision.

Thank you for visiting irshell.org and enjoy the forums.

~ F34R - Owner/Admin

due to the timing, and total disregard to the many wonderful people who work hard on this project, this is where we stand at this moment

once we have the time to discuss this with our staff, and get ahman's opinion we might review the situation

F34R
January 3rd, 2009, 13:35
Just a small update from irshell.org here.

While the discussion continues among the irshell.org staff, I've decided to open the forums for all iR Shell users, regardless of the firmware they are using. Just be aware that the GEN-A firmware is not widely used by the tech support staff here so please be as detialed as possible when describing the problems you are having with iR Shell. The more information on the firmware version, iR Shell version, and the problem you are having, the more likely that we'll be able to help resolve the issues you're having.

F34R - Owner/Admin irshell.org