PDA

View Full Version : New Forum for all Eboot and GTA Loader Discussion

wraggster
January 27th, 2006, 07:20
To keep all the Eboot Loader and GTA Loader topics in one area ive set up a new forum, please post compatibility etc, guides, faqs and anything to do with the Eboot and GTA Loaders here in this New forum :)

Kaiser
January 27th, 2006, 08:50
awesome stuff, going to have to try the new eloader right now.

superjay
January 27th, 2006, 15:04
will goin this route enable you to load my back ups - .iso or is it just for homebrew???

Kaiser
January 28th, 2006, 03:14
will goin this route enable you to load my back ups - .iso or is it just for homebrew???

No it won't allow you to play your pirated games. Thank God. Buy your games dude no one believes the "back-up" story here.

swelsh
January 28th, 2006, 04:43
That was quite rude, even if he was lying it doesn't give you the right to assume it.

Franzkill
January 28th, 2006, 11:11
Do you need a copy of GTA to play homebrew and emulators or is there another way?

Kaiser
January 29th, 2006, 07:08
That was quite rude, even if he was lying it doesn't give you the right to assume it.

I apologize,

I didn't mean to come off as an ass. But for the record, an overwhelming majority of those who claim there ISO is a legit back-up are in fact lying. The assumption that it is illegal must be made by everyone (because in 99/100 instances it is an illegal ISO). If we assumed everyone is using legit ISO's then our forums would be full of warez threads helping people pirate. We cannot risk that so even discussion of legal back-ups must be locked. I kind of went on a rant there :D