PDA

View Full Version : Extraterrestris' Ufos' aliens and other things.

shadowprophet
January 5th, 2009, 01:45
You know, There was a time in my life when I was open to the idea that there may be other life in the universe.

More then what we see here on earth, more then what we could maybe even understand.

The media is a demon of two faces, While one face likes to keep us informed, the other face does loop de loops and cartwheels to keep us entertained so we dont change the channel.

take any ufo abduction story for example, they all sequence on the exact same format that has been used since the late 1960's in the case of betty and barny hill.

ohh the aliens tooks me on to their craft, then they started playing with my jhonson while telling me not to be afraid while they implanted some sort of chip inside my skull..

hmm..

The fact of the matter is, aliens dont need your jhonson juice, any genetically apt scolar can tell you that any sperm from any person on earth can be loaded with the genetic meterial of any other person they see fit, and that genetic sample can be taken from anywhere on the body,
A peice of hair, grime from inder their finger nailes.
A boil on their back.

But that's beside the point, The thing is, why would extraterrestrils with scientific advancments far beyond anything we have ever seen. come here to this planet to hide in the shadows to be rarly glimpsed by human eyes and remain a secret.

firstly there are no facts in this post, it's all just opinion,
But I would assume, that if some alien race did come to earth, they would'nt be sneeking around in our back yards.

That if such a thing was happening, why would the story play out like a 1950's B movie?

I mean these aliens dont know anything about drama or suspense or tv ratings.

so why would first contact with another civilization have elements that match up really with with our pre existing notions...

T'v shows, movies, technology, hell roswell new mexico is nothing but a tourist prison, I've been there.
They want very much for their tiny tourist trap to remain on the map and bring them money, I mean hell they live in the desert, They cant grow things,, they have to do something..

in short, I do very much believe that we are not aloine in the universe.

But also, if there ever has been even one true reported encounter, it's been lost under hollywoods need to make money.

nothing we see on the media today has any truth in it whatso ever when it comes to an alien life form,

Hollywood has covered the truth, if there ever was a truth,

Another thing about area 51, I dont believe that story either.
Lets face it, the government does things for the sake of national security, that are plainly none of the comman mans concern, nerver has been, never will be.

this is my take on ufo's aliens and other little boogy men that go bumb in the night,

when one sets out into a dark forest looking for ghosts. the first sound they hear that they cant identify simply must have been a ghost..

The same goes for ufo's and aliens.

this is all just my opinion of the matter, what do you guys think...

my opinion is, that if earth where ever visited by an alien life form, no one who came into contact with it would even know, I would assume that this "alien" would have studied us enough to understand our language, maybe even have some sort of technology that would make it apear as if it where human.,

i mean if some race of beings have the technology to travel past galaxys like some people assume, it's not a big jump to believe they have very advanced technology in sevral other aspects as well.

Well for now im done entertaining this notion, But if someone has an interesting post or something. let us hear it.

shadowprophet
January 5th, 2009, 08:49
seriously, people arent interested in the prospect of other life in the universe,,

what boaring people.

fg-54
January 5th, 2009, 11:50
i am! here are my guesses, say you are a biologist and found a new species of gorillas in the jungle, they are racially inferior, territorial, and aggressive, would you like to go walk up to them and say hi? or as a biologist, would you first study them from far away and maybe put some to sleep then take them to a lab and do some studies?

now lets say that somehow a UFO comes to earth, you think the government would make a welcome party for it? or would it send jets to take it down? the best way for them to study us humans, new as we are to life in space would be to walk among us, to blend in, perhaps they are similar enough to us to the point where they can just drop in, speak an earthling language and call it a disguise.

and i am also interested in what they are hiding back in area 51! seriously! i can't believe that throughout time the people has let the government keep more and more secrets from us! and no one seems to give a damn that we are not entitled to know what is in there! if it was a military thing then it would be understandable, but that doesn't seem to be the case t all.

In conclusion, i think you would have to be out of your imagination to think that we are the only ones in this world with the ability to travel through space, space is freaking endless, and time has been going on forever giving it literally endless time and space for another species out there to grow, maybe they are so far away we will never be in contact with them, but i assure you they DO exist.

shadowprophet
January 5th, 2009, 14:25
i am! here are my guesses, say you are a biologist and found a new species of gorillas in the jungle, they are racially inferior, territorial, and aggressive, would you like to go walk up to them and say hi? or as a biologist, would you first study them from far away and maybe put some to sleep then take them to a lab and do some studies?

now lets say that somehow a UFO comes to earth, you think the government would make a welcome party for it? or would it send jets to take it down? the best way for them to study us humans, new as we are to life in space would be to walk among us, to blend in, perhaps they are similar enough to us to the point where they can just drop in, speak an earthling language and call it a disguise.

and i am also interested in what they are hiding back in area 51! seriously! i can't believe that throughout time the people has let the government keep more and more secrets from us! and no one seems to give a damn that we are not entitled to know what is in there! if it was a military thing then it would be understandable, but that doesn't seem to be the case t all.

In conclusion, i think you would have to be out of your imagination to think that we are the only ones in this world with the ability to travel through space, space is freaking endless, and time has been going on forever giving it literally endless time and space for another species out there to grow, maybe they are so far away we will never be in contact with them, but i assure you they DO exist.

Exactly! Amen to you man
:thumbup:

see The thing with me is, I dont believe we are alone in the universe at all, But I also believe that a lot of what people think they know about Ebe's or alien life forms, May all be suggested by hollywood and other forms of media,

Before the 1960's all aliens where considered green and thought to have tendrils on their heads.

we move on after the 1960's to a phenomenal case of betty and barny hill, 'now dont get me wrong, Betty and barny hills case has some merit,

I mean a red neck woman with no formal education what so ever drew a star map.

That in itself should be an indication that someone taught her something. But later on, years later that very star system was actually found. "could it have been just blind stupid luck"

who knows,

But what we do know, is since a movie called close encounters of the third kind came out, every alien abduction case reported since then hs involved those little grey dudes with huge black eyes.

This is what I ment by hollywood covering up the truth with their influience, and over populating the media with garbage.

So much garbage it drowns the truth in a sea of dissinformation.

As for area 51. What most people dont realize, is many people become dissilusioned with area 51. they think it may contain ufo's or maybe even alien life forms both dead or alive.

But the point I submit about area 51 is, even if its not aliens or ufo's Whatever they are hiding is just as big.
But for some strange reason people lose interest when they come to grips that the technology inside may not be alien.

Whatever is in there. whatever area 51 is about, is worth knowing. imo.

fg-54
January 5th, 2009, 21:16
glad to find someone who thinks like I do, and yes, there could be anything within area 51, I have heard rumors from teleportation, to alien life form, to time travel, you name it, now it could easily be none of the above, but whatever they got IS big and i want to know what that big thing is, i can't wait until they reveal it (if they ever do) it is like an extra Christmas present that you weren't expecting and you REALLY wanna know what it is :P

Blue Protoman
January 6th, 2009, 02:36
I don't believe little green men will abduct me next week, but I do believe that aliens are out there, somewhere.

Buddy4point0
January 6th, 2009, 03:02
seriously, people arent interested in the prospect of other life in the universe

Not really, a little, but not enough to make me wanna make a post about.

BUT I saw one the other day.
http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3925/imagelh7.jpg

shadowprophet
January 6th, 2009, 04:14
To me, I find the prospect of alien life,technology,cluture, to be endlessly fascinating. A lot of people never think about the distant future, what kind of technology we may have in sevral hundred years.

just two hundred years ago, most all technology we take for granted in out daily lives was an unimaginable dream,
people got sick and died from sicknesses as simple as the flu and polio, Technology has changed so much in the last 200 years, what will the world be like in 200 more? Sadly we at this time will only be able to dream about such things.

but some day in a distant future, I can esily assume traveling the entire galaxy will be an achievable thing. we alreay know the future if we look deep enough into science as it is today. We have and can produce anti matter, the cleanest most efficent fule source known to all science. in time it may sound like fantasy right now, but it's not a huge leap to believe that in a distant future man kind will harness the power of antimatter, and the fule crisis on earth will be forever ended.

did you guys know, that one gram of antimatter could run the entire united states for three years?! thats how powerful the stuff is, And to boot that antimatter isnt quite as dangerous as people think it is,

It's much safer the nuclear energy, Antimater is in its physical form, is some what like a very strog acid, "to describe it in terms people could put to pratice" if you touched a small ammont of antimater with your skin you wouldnt die of poisoning, "it's very clean" it would be like an acid burn. sure it would completely take a portion from the affected area of your body that matches the mass of the antimater you came into contact, but hell molten metal can do the same thing.

it's some what much safer then nuclear energy, The problem with antimatter is it's so complicated to manufacture, we only have very small ammounts of it here on earth, and every bit of that was produced here. As i understand it, antimatter isnt a very common substance it's only rarely and in small abouts found naturaly in the universe. there have been many throries, about somehow using an atom of antimatter to see what it's critical mass would be in nuclear fission testing.

the problem is, we have no anti uranium, or anti plutonium,
so it's beyond our reach at the moment,

sigh, i could go on forever talking about subjects like this, but I will stop this portion here.

I believe some day we humans will be able to travel the universe, and at the speed of light, if you guys remember the little post I made about spacetime, you remember that that gravity blanket known as space time is some what static throughout the universe, if we could find a way to impliment it or even repulse it we would be well on oour way to traversing it. sure this kind of technology, may well be hundreds and hundreds of years into the future. but I can say with some conference, that such a day will come.

fg-54
January 6th, 2009, 11:55
maybe in our life time we will be able to combine machine with human giving us hundreds of more years to live, overpopulation will then go through the roofs because people aren't dying fast enough tho :P

shadowprophet
January 6th, 2009, 13:36
maybe in our life time we will be able to combine machine with human giving us hundreds of more years to live, overpopulation will then go through the roofs because people aren't dying fast enough tho :P

you have a very solid mind brother 54, it;s nice to meet like minded people. I to, like most people wish death was just a bad dream.

Did you know that even now their are methods for those wealthy enough to get a gene therapy that promises to increase the life span of any person without a terminal illness by a minimum of one decade, to a maximum or 25+ years?

There is a well documented case of some very wealthy man, I forget his name, that hase been going thgouh these treatments for years now, he is noe biologicaly 60 years old. But as far as his outward look, the man lookd to be no older then 45.

with those treatments and some well crafted technology to replace delicate fragiel organs, it's even now well undersood that a human life span could be increased as much as fifty years. It's amazing, But as you said, the ethical implications are sketchy at best as they use stem cell research to achieve this feat.

That added to the known fact that population is a problem right now, science cant bring theirselves to bring these cures to light,

Did you know, sevral forms of cancer have been cured in the last five years? The cures are all caught up with the FDA red tape where they will be researched for endless years.

Did you know, and i dont know how true this one is, It's been said tha a man in germany was cured of Aids, Via a bone marrow transplant. "I cant account for the validity of that one, but i heard it somewhere"

The fact is brother 54. There will always be those who cant afford premium medical treatment, and those who can,

it's the elite and the rich who will see these benifits of science, not the entire human population, sadly.

manybe some day, the worlds greed will subside and the entire human population will recive the same kind of care,

But even in the future you see, and i like that vision,
I can still only see ultra rich people with money to burn being able to afford such things. :(

Blue Protoman
January 6th, 2009, 19:57
How did antimatter get it's name? What's so special about its molecular composition?

shadowprophet
January 7th, 2009, 00:19
How did antimatter get it's name? What's so special about its molecular composition?

Sure, Antimatter, is an extention of particle physics,

Where matter is composed of particles, Antimatter is composed of antiparticles. i would recomend hitting up wikipedia, and reading a litle bit about particla physics, then reading just a little on anti particles, a mass of anti particles creat antimatter, just as positive particles create standard matter.

I mean if your interested, you wouldnt realy hve to read the entire article to get a general idea of what antimatter is, but i found it to be a good read, and just for the enjoyment of the read, i'd recomend it :)

Blue Protoman
January 7th, 2009, 02:42
So, in short words, antiparticles have opposite charges from regular particles?

shadowprophet
January 7th, 2009, 08:45
So, in short words, antiparticles have opposite charges from regular particles? yeap, to the best of my understanding that is the short version of the story.

mike_jmg
January 7th, 2009, 19:30
phew!, too much reading......

This subjects are very interesting, don't know how you got from aliens to antimatter, but I like thinking about this kind of things.

I do think it is impossible that humans are the only inteligent life form in the universe.

What intrigues me the most is how alien life forms would look like, we are the result of an evoulutionary process right, but this process was kind of altered when the dinosaurs became extinct. (you know, the meteor, etc.)

So maybe they look like reptiles, birds or something inbetween, cause I don't think evolution points towards mammals, or maybe it does, I don't really know.

Would they be carbon based?, would they have iron in their blood or another metal? (there is a kind of crab that uses copper based blood, it's blue, not red as ours), would they breath oxigen?, would they be insects?

fg-54
January 7th, 2009, 20:43
ya, my friend said that aliens couldn't live in other planets cuz there was no air and i wuz like "OMG WTF! life forms don't need air to live! even in this planet there are micro organisms that don't need air!"

Blue Protoman
January 7th, 2009, 23:36
Would they be carbon based?

I read this as "cartoon based". :V

fg-54
January 8th, 2009, 00:08
lol, at first i read it as "cardboard based"

shadowprophet
January 8th, 2009, 06:41
my ps3 browser is resetting itself in mid post four times i've tried to answer mikes question, and four times i almost finish a rather lingthy post and before i post the browser just resets,

i've broken my other keyboard out of anger...
It's sad,

anyway, i'll make this short, i wish i could go into detale, but no not all forms of life need oxygen, many micro organisms dont require oxygen at all,
"brother 54 was quite correct about that"
there are lots of micro organisims living on mars at this moment as a result of our machinery there,

Also, there are a group of four chemicals that all life as we know it are dependant upon, carbon, sulfer,nitrogen phosphorus,

however those chemicals are important only because of our evolution process. other forms of life from other worlds may not be carbon based at all, even silicon based life forms have been theoretically postulated..

I would have alot more to say and post on the subject, but im gonna stop here before my browser resets again,

pibs
January 8th, 2009, 08:59
Ive been fascinated by UFO's and aliens since an early youth. But as ive grown older it seems like its just one of the greatest marketing schemes ever created, so great even government armies can use it. What really pissed me off was when they started claiming pyramids in egypt and south america were "created" or influenced by alien beings.... That in itself is a huge insult to my ancestors because it claims they where not smart enough to create such structures. Those asshats who make such claims need to take a damn history class.

Anyways I see things in a completely different way. While some might see nasa going out to mars as a good thing for humanity, I believe that money would be better well spent on creating a better infrastructure in the US. Imagine the possibilities if we had better schools, it would create more intellectuals which essentially create more efficient inventions....ahh but my ideas are too radical and knowing the goverment it would screw things up.

sorry for my poor grammar its 1am here and I really should be in bed considering I have a terrible cold.

btw SP, I remember that article on the man who got his aids cured through the transplant. That was Amazing! I hope they find a cure.

Edit: The humanoid stories from mexico scare the crap out of me, especially that police officer that got attacked by one, either that guy was a really good actor or he got the jesus scared out of him.

souLLy
January 8th, 2009, 12:29
Aliens not real?? You guys clearly have never heard of Xenu our supreme overlord have you?

shadowprophet
January 8th, 2009, 18:31
Aliens not real?? You guys clearly have never heard of Xenu our supreme overlord have you?
Xenu.. hmmm.

xenu...

Wasnt he the guy ran aginst obama in the last election? oh yeah I totaly believe in aliens now :rofl:

@Brother pibs, yeah, for some reason it makes sense to me that a bone marrow transplant could at the very least be an alternate treatment for Aids, it's an immune disease and bone marrow is basicly nothing but white blood cells.
if im not mistaken, ones bone marrow is where a great deal of ones white blood cells come from,

acn010
January 8th, 2009, 18:48
they attack
<.<
lol... anyways i believe in aliens... i wont name them aliens though, i will call them beings... remember guys that were not alone in this universe...

Blue Protoman
January 8th, 2009, 20:02
We're aliens ourselves. Aliens to other aliens, at least.

fg-54
January 8th, 2009, 22:50
i am a real alien, i became one when i came to the US.

Blue Protoman
January 9th, 2009, 00:25
What? Please explain.

acn010
January 9th, 2009, 06:35
lol, hes an alien, period XD

dejkirkby
January 9th, 2009, 06:58
He's an Englishman in New York!

fg-54
January 9th, 2009, 11:50
to explain it to you Blue Protoman, people who come from another country "immigrants" are also called aliens.

acn010
January 9th, 2009, 17:42
yes they do XD

Blue Protoman
January 10th, 2009, 04:19
to explain it to you Blue Protoman, people who come from another country "immigrants" are also called aliens.

Should've been clearer. I know what an alien (in terms of immigration) is. I meant to ask if you were really an immigrant, like you said.

fg-54
January 10th, 2009, 17:18
oh, lol, ya i am :P

Blue Protoman
January 10th, 2009, 18:01
Aliens to future tech to antimatter to immigration... Oh my!

I think returning to what the thread was supposed to be about would be a good idea.

So, um, yeah. Life exists on other planets.