PDA

View Full Version : UMD Emulator v0.8 help

SandShock
January 27th, 2006, 19:46
First post and i have looked around to do what i can but cant find a solution though i think i might know what it is.

firstly v 1.5 PSP running UMD emulator all folders and ISO's placed where instructed on the readme (checked this thoroughly)

roms copied over to the PSP succesfully, after loading the emulator found the rom i wanted to run (tried this with 2 various roms of older PSP releases)

when loading i have the following error 'The Game could not be started (80010013)'

now i have gotten snes emulator to run with games succesfully.

the problem i suspect is the fact you need a UMD in the PSP to run UMD emulator (correct anyone?) but the UMD is GTA and that requires a v 2.0 PSP to play (didn't know that when i got it).

other info that may be of use is i have the correct USB cabling and a 4GB HDD for the PSP.

again sorry if this is the wrong area to post my problems and i reliase you aren't here to answer questions about this specific emulator but this is the only site i visited that seems reliable ^_~

Cheers

SandShock

pepegomez
January 27th, 2006, 20:35
(removed)

Kaiser~Don't help him. You clearly stated you knew the rules to. Your part of the problem.

Kaiser
January 27th, 2006, 21:24
Buy your games. ISO/LOADER Discussion is not allowed.