PDA

View Full Version : 2012 take your guess

fg-54
January 5th, 2009, 11:57
well we are getting closer to that magical date and it seems that more then one spiritual race predict big events for that year, some say the end of the world, others say other things, what do YOU think?

I think that aliens will make their first official contact with us and it will be big enough for the government to not be able to hide it (tho they will do their best to do so) but not big to where they appear on the TV on every channel and say hi, maybe a bunch of UFOs appear all around earth and they will hover for about five minutes then leave, but that is plenty of time for humans to see them and take some footage. whattaya guys think? i know it sounds crazy, but i believe they are out there.

souLLy
January 5th, 2009, 14:02
As long as the final episode of Lost is shown before then I can happily live with it if the world ends

shadowprophet
January 5th, 2009, 15:13
I dont have to guess, i've read up on this miyan calander issue sevral times at sevral different place, see the thing about that calander was the intricate mathmatics they used to define that calander begin to lose a great deal of ther accuracy after a gien ammount of time, Their are actually
and most people dont know this, three different miyan calanders, one goes to 2012, the other to 5075 the other is more or less an almanac predicting solar and lunar events,

people seem to be more obsessed with the 2012 calander I assume because it's end date is very close to our current time,

but what people dont realize is, by the miyan calander, their 2012 already passed sometime in the 1980's..

*cues the music, The more you know.

Actually thats about the extent of what i know about the issue.

fg-54
January 5th, 2009, 21:16
I dont have to guess, i've read up on this miyan calander issue sevral times at sevral different place, see the thing about that calander was the intricate mathmatics they used to define that calander begin to lose a great deal of ther accuracy after a gien ammount of time, Their are actually
and most people dont know this, three different miyan calanders, one goes to 2012, the other to 5075 the other is more or less an almanac predicting solar and lunar events,

people seem to be more obsessed with the 2012 calander I assume because it's end date is very close to our current time,

but what people dont realize is, by the miyan calander, their 2012 already passed sometime in the 1980's..

*cues the music, The more you know.

Actually thats about the extent of what i know about the issue.

wow, i am surprised :P i suppose it is hard to know what to believe these days with all the media and the internet saying different things, where did you get this info?

ICE
January 5th, 2009, 21:36
In 2012 the suns solar cycle should be at its most intense point since mankind came about from what I have read.

Malksta
January 5th, 2009, 22:32
technology would have already killed us all mentally

shadowprophet
January 5th, 2009, 23:27
wow, i am surprised :P i suppose it is hard to know what to believe these days with all the media and the internet saying different things, where did you get this info?
wikipedia, one never knows the validity of it's information,, still it was a pretty fun read though,

wikipedia rocks, :D

acn010
January 11th, 2009, 16:14
ha ha ha
i cant wait for 2012....

Accordion
January 11th, 2009, 16:21
2012…

Lemuria rebirth!!

acn010
January 11th, 2009, 16:40
http://cmrakarina.zip.net/images/Eclipse.jpg
thats what i dreamed about... just a solar eclipse and a following dots

Safari Al
January 11th, 2009, 17:28
I don't think anything at all will happen. It'll be an ordinary day. That's all....