PDA

View Full Version : Will Chui release a new beta of Neo4All(CD)?

MasterMan
January 27th, 2006, 21:07
Just fixing the CDDA bugs of b3&4 and change the "back to menu" trigger. I can't afford playing fighting games and accidentally pressing it everytime, as i have big hands.
After a certain time, the CDDA goes silent in Samurai Shodown 3 and The Last Blade (beta 2, dunno about beta 3/4).
In Real Bout Fatal Fury 2, the game pauses itself before a 1st round starts (beta 2, dunno about beta 3/4).

Apart from it, just try to merge Neo4All and Neo4All-AES in a only program, it'll be cool :D

Cheers.

DARKGATE
January 27th, 2006, 21:38
Another version of neo4all cd?
O_o but is PERFECT.
I use dchakker and put THE BETA 2 AND 4 (IN BETA 2 SENGOKU 2 SAMURAI SPIRIT 2 E SAMURAI SPIRIT 3 GO PERFECTLY)
In beta 4 SENGOKU 2 and samurai spirit 2 are mute, but i don't see the problem, the emu is perfect for me.

NEOALL 4 AES, and UAE4ALL are more importants, i hope of see very soon.

MasterMan
February 25th, 2006, 16:39
So?

Does Chui still visit this board?

Lain
February 26th, 2006, 12:29
I would assume so although Chui is probably busy with other things atm, I hope he post some news soon tho ^^

chui
March 2nd, 2006, 13:14
So?

Does Chui still visit this board?

Sorry, but last months i had a lot of work (real job, i have to eat).

Another version of neo4all cd?
O_o but is PERFECT.
I use dchakker and put THE BETA 2 AND 4 (IN BETA 2 SENGOKU 2 SAMURAI SPIRIT 2 E SAMURAI SPIRIT 3 GO PERFECTLY)
In beta 4 SENGOKU 2 and samurai spirit 2 are mute, but i don't see the problem, the emu is perfect for me.

NEOALL 4 AES, and UAE4ALL are more importants, i hope of see very soon.

New RC1 version (will release this weekend) fixes that problem.

MasterMan
March 2nd, 2006, 15:40
Thanks for your repply, Chui.
Sorry if my quote sounded wrong. In fact, i thought MadriDC would keep you busy.
Thanks for all your progress.

Lain
March 3rd, 2006, 11:19
yay Chui is back ^^

RolfWrenWalsh
March 23rd, 2006, 08:23
I downloaded the latest release last week, and Art of Fighting still won't work.

Everytime I try to boot, it says "No NeoGeo Disc". I just want my favorite game to work. :(

chui
March 23rd, 2006, 08:53
Art of Fighting for NEO4ALL/CD not works, but the problem is lost gfx.
You see 'No NeoGeo Disc' message when your Dreamcast with KallistiOS can not read the disk, try to rebuild it, maybe it is a original game or the data track is unsupported by KallistiOS.

Btw, Art of Fighting works very well with NEO4ALL/AES.

Abrahamkof2003
March 23rd, 2006, 09:52
Chui can you please help me with the cvsplus I really want to play it man
But 100% full. speed NO Black Screens No Pause No ****en Anoing music
Please Tell me how. Like I said I did everything perfect and the game don`t work good
I mean the game work good but the emulator doesn`t make a good job

chui
March 23rd, 2006, 13:03
All games upper to 24MBytes (.AES size) run with lags because cdrom need time to load, and i think/remember that cvsplus have very large size.

You must remember that the Dreamcast only has 16MBytes of RAM, NEO4ALL/AES load data on demand using MMU but it is not magic, try to load a fat program (for example 3D Studio MAX) under Windows with only 64MB of RAM.

At the moment do not exists any solution about this; i think that we need a hardware project for very large games, for example, to connect 128MB SIMM or DIMM to modem/bba port.

Abrahamkof2003
March 23rd, 2006, 19:13
Thanks anyway chui What About Dclinux I saw in the internet That you can put linux on the dreamcast And a hard drive so you can Put Emulators and make ti easier
What about that progect Is it true or false I saw Pictures Running linux and The hard Drive too.

Abrahamkof2003
March 23rd, 2006, 19:21
Another question chui those prefetch files are those for imorove the game running faster or what becase I have Cvsplu`s prefeth file and nothing happens
Chui just forget it man I Just wait until something come out good
We are having a kof 2002 Marvel vs capcom 2 tournament on April 1st So I was thinking of havieng A Svcplus tournament on the dreamcast but The game does`t run very good so thanks chui for the hard work you did but That is Not enough Sorry.

kingbuzzo
March 31st, 2006, 06:02
I recently bought Fatal Fury Special for neogeo cd, but neo4all rc1 will not even recognize the disc. I suppose there's some sort of security feature involved.

I'd much rather use the original disc so that I know whether or not poor handling of cdda is the fault of the emu and not the cdr that was made.

I posted the results at the neo4all compatibility wiki

http://www.dreamcast-scene.com/index.php/Main/CompatibilityList

If anyone would like to add their test results to the page, they can do so by clicking the "edit this page" button. It's a wiki so anyone can edit the pages at anytime, and anywhere without any kind of special permission. It's open to the public.

Also, we've had many releases now. Will there ever be a release with button config and c+z button support? it's very annoying for someone using an arcade stick to have to switch out the stick for a dc pad whenever they need to pause of access the menu. If no one involved in Neo4all/cd knows how, quzar definately know how to pull off c+z buttons support.