PDA

View Full Version : uo gpsp kai 3.3 test 2 build 132 - GBA Emulator for PSP

wraggster
January 5th, 2009, 17:43
Takka (http://www.tfact.net/psp/gpsp-alpha/readme_kai_jp.html) has been busy updating exophases GBA Emulator for the PSP, heres whats new in both a stable and alpha version release:

Alpha Version whats new:

-UnOfficial gpSP kai 3.3 test 2 build 132 svn.399
-The separation of the other options for debugging and cheats C and C EMYU revive core ARM core ARM core ASM has to be switched to EMYU (available after restart)
-ROM temporarily its 1MB cache revert was reduced, RAM a bit less cash when extracting ZIP file, PSP-1000 the extraction buffer 320KB generic BMP extension VRAM buffer take on 112.5KB save about PSP-1000 in memory of 16MB of ROM icon buffer / pochi add some images to change the font's (not the network update, ZIP files included)
-Fixed a freeze on failure to initialize when interrupt IRQ fonts, IME register 0 fix was checked on the other bits (if there was a problem for this is unknown)
- For debugging, add the option to run as an older (available after restart)
-Add debug option (Note bones to write a note of the information in the system for testing)

Stable Version whats new:

-UnOfficial gpSP kai 3.3 test 1 build 172 svn rev.392
R fix the sound gap happens when Rhodes added the state did not fix the build number is active roll CFW3.71 M33-3 or less at the PSP-2000 TV output / additional memory is not supported The new line of code video.cfg LF + CR CFW3.95GEN also to respond to the additional memory to manage on their own as before when extracting ZIP file, PSP-2000 is a decompression a buffer (up to) 16MB use (PSP-1000 has 256KB).

Both files via comments

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Triggerman
January 5th, 2009, 18:45
Where is Exophase? :(

Gene
January 5th, 2009, 18:52
Where is Exophase? :(
Probably walking off a hangover, like the other 90% of the world.

kz_se7en
January 5th, 2009, 21:20
I get corrupt data on my psp with 5.00m33-4, can any one tell way to install this as the readme is hard to understand

warfaren
January 6th, 2009, 00:24
wtf?

it's a new release but it's still crashing under 5.00 m33-4... this emu used to work fine for me under 4.01 m33-2, then i left it for some time and recently i decided to try it again under 5.00 m33-4 but it freezes when i load a rom (it just says load rom, memory stick activity light is lit up and the loading progress bar is not moving)

if i run it under 3.60 time machine it works great, no problems whatsoever.

anyone got any ideas how i sort this out? and have anyone else managed to start it under 5.00 m33-4?

edit: kz_se7en you need to rename the folder, the default name is way too long. so just rename it to gpSP or something like that and it wont appear as corrupt :)

edit#2: yay, finally fixed my problem! the source of the problem was actually that i had cfe (custom firmware extender) plugin enabled. appearently it doesn't want to cooperate with gpSP :(

so in short: If your psp freeze at load rom, disable the cfe plugin.

edy_pagaza
January 6th, 2009, 03:20
so... when multiplayer mod?

Mr. Shizzy
January 6th, 2009, 05:26
Which dl is the "stable release" ??

ricosuavez
January 6th, 2009, 13:27
i get the same problem as before ...it is not compatible with any plugins(i have tried) or from irshell in my directory stucture...but their is a solution if you use irshell ...
noirshell plugin or eboot loader available from irshell.org...these two solutions free(unload) irshell from active memory...if you have irsautoboot active it will reboot irshell when you exit the emulator or app

this plugin can be used with any app that dont work with irshell

for info i have a slim 5.00m33-4 and irshell 4.8 and i use this plugin for the gba neogeo and capcom 2 emulator and it works perfect...

contro
January 18th, 2009, 20:07
I get corrupt data on my psp with 5.00m33-4, can any one tell way to install this as the readme is hard to understand

I also get corrupted data, and would like to know how to install it as well.

downloaddownload
March 26th, 2009, 03:03
I can tell you why its not working... its because Takka sucks. None of his work is his own to begin with and he cant even speak his own language that well. So how can you trust a kamikaze attack on an almost perfect well programmed emulator?

sickbailey
March 31st, 2009, 10:35
I can tell you why its not working... its because Takka sucks. None of his work is his own to begin with and he cant even speak his own language that well. So how can you trust a kamikaze attack on an almost perfect well programmed emulator?

the whole point moron is that it isn't close to perfect and there were/are still features we all would like added/changed. So a guy taking on a project someone else has left behind doesn't make him suck, he's doing us a favour if you can't see that. Lol and seriously if you don't like him/it you can just not use his version... Genius.:thumbup: