PDA

View Full Version : CDGPlayer v0.92 - Karaoke Player for Wii

wraggster
January 6th, 2009, 20:41
News via Nintendomax (http://www.nintendomax.com/index.php?topic_id=9300&format=news)

kriogeN are CGDplayer updates that passes is a version 0.92.

Reminder:
CDGPlayer to become a real MP3 player - Karaoke.

Utilization:
To use this drive, you will have two song files with the same base name: a musical file. Mp3 file and one of configuration. Cdg. Example: tataYOYO.mp3 and tataYOYO.cdg.
Both files are in the folder mp3g pleasure.

Navigation:
The cross-pad allows to move in the menu button B and the selected song haul.
The Home button current song to return to the menu allows selective songs, or you sort of homebrew.

Changelog in English:
Quote:
0.91 -> 0.92
------------
- Remember the directory where is happening.
- Rollback directory button B.
- Support Joliet on DVD.

DVDx 0.9 -> 0.91
----------------
- USB (+ button)
- Main menu for the choice of unit (Button -)
- Indication of the unit in which it is (CD, DVD or USB)
- Border Command preset.
- Fixed a problem that did not allow to use the program with PAL 50Hz.

0.9 -> 0.9 DVDx
---------------
- Now use the MP3 cache. No longer should desincronizarse music and lyrics, and load much faster.
- Pressing 1 reloads the data on the SD card. You can change the card by another with different songs.
- Pressing 2 refills data DVD. You can change the DVD. DVDx necessary and that the disc is recorded in ISO9660.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

urherenow
January 7th, 2009, 01:18
what I'd like to know is... where can I find cdg files? I never could find karaoke stuff anywhere. What's even harder is my wife needs Japanese Karaoke and I'm in the US!

stebner
January 7th, 2009, 22:19
we need a karaoke programm that supports singstar usb microphones and understands ultrastar files...

gary_abernethy2
May 30th, 2009, 15:11
yeah, im also having a problem finding cdg files....
any help?

Koets
November 24th, 2009, 22:28
HI, got plenty of CDG's, a modded wii and a wife that likes karaoke, But i can't get this dol.to start...
Any time i want to start iy up, it just gives a blank screen, and the wii hangs...

Any ideas?

Regards, Dennis

BlizzDaWizz
February 27th, 2010, 20:18
HI, got plenty of CDG's, a modded wii and a wife that likes karaoke, But i can't get this dol.to start...
Any time i want to start iy up, it just gives a blank screen, and the wii hangs...

Any ideas?

Regards, Dennis

same here...

BTW if anyone knows about a program that also reads .kar files it world be super.
thx