PDA

View Full Version : SOKOBAN by Fabre

wraggster
January 28th, 2006, 02:05
Fabre has released a new SOKOBAN game for the PSP, heres the info from his readme:

<blockquote>SOKOBAN by Fabre (aka Matt P)
-----------------------------------------
Notes:
Yes, I know there is already a Sokoban game available for PSP. I created this as an example to help me get into a Game Development course
This is my first PSP release, and I hope to be able to change some things to get the EBOOT even smaller. This first version comes with only 9 levels,
but you can expect more in the next release.
Editing the game:
You can change the levels easily, just open one of the files in Notepad or similar. Here is what different symbols mean in the level file:
'B'=Block
'J'=Jug
'L'=Link
' '=Space
If you have done it right, the file should be 362 bytes. If it is larger or smaller, make sure the text editor you are using has put only a CR/LF at the end of each line.

You can change the graphics by renaming the files to *.png. Transparency is supported, the filenames should make it pretty self-explanatory, don't change the
resolution of the images or the level won't render properly. For now, levels can only be named from '1' to '9', I'll fix this in the next release.
Compatibility:
Tested on 1.5, should work on 2.0 as well.
Thanks to:
The PSP-Dev team for giving us homebrew on 1.5, rest in peace CybBlade.
Fanjita for homebrew on 2.0+
All the authors of great homebrew games/emulators/etc</blockquote>

Download via comments :)

Iccang
October 12th, 2006, 06:56
I play the game on my PSP but it make power off. My PSP Firmware is 1.5. So what's wrong?