PDA

View Full Version : Arcade Gundam Game Being Scaled Down For PSPs

wraggster
January 7th, 2009, 16:34
On March 26 Mobile Suit Gundam: Senjou no Kizuna becomes Mobile Suit Gundam: Senjou no Kizuna Portable. We’ve seen other arcade ports come to the PSP, but this one is rather unusual since Mobile Suit Gundam: Senjou no Kizuna has a pod-like arcade cabinet.

Not sure how the novelty of sitting in a dome is going to transfer to a tiny PSP screen, but Namco Bandai probably picked the PSP because of the popularity of ad-hoc Monster Hunter linkups. Similar to the PSP Monster Hunter games Mobile Suit Gundam: Senjou no Kizuna has a network feature. Eight players can link up and battle in four vs. four Gundam matches presumably in the comfort of a fast food restaurant. Mobile Suit Gundam: Senjou no Kizuna is bound to bring in cash for Namco Bandai and McDonalds.

http://www.siliconera.com/2009/01/07/arcade-gundam-game-being-scaled-down-for-psps/

carlitx
January 8th, 2009, 04:21
I have a better Idea. keep the crappy as umd, and the PSP. just let me buy an English version of that game. And I won't have to fly to save money, fly to japan, find an arcade that has it, break in after hours, and try to get back to my Newfoundland Canada home on the other side of the world.

darkriku2000
January 8th, 2009, 23:37
Unfortunately, gundam games aren't very popular in the US (I personally love 'em)

carlitx
January 9th, 2009, 04:25
Yah I know I love them as well, recently found a new one for the DS for the newest series (Gundam 00) and it is freaking sweet i like the battle system better then the ps2's or what not.

Buddy4point0
January 9th, 2009, 12:24
A lot of people are talking about this.
Anybody know if it's any good and will be worth picking up?