PDA

View Full Version : PSPRadio v0.38 Pre 2 (2006-01-27)

wraggster
January 28th, 2006, 09:25
Must have missed this release, but anyway Raf (http://pspradio.berlios.de/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=252) has released a new version of his PSP Radio app, now you can listen wirelessly to music when your even in your toilet :P

heres whats new:

NEW FEATURES

(sandberg) Core: Added support for logging via WiFi instead of using the memorystick. (r729)
(sandberg) External: Added a simple server application which can receive the log-entries via WiFi on the PC. (r729)
(sandberg) 3DUI: A new popup dialog has been added to show error messages from PSPRadio. (r732)
(raf) Core: Next/Prev via HPRM are now global (r733)
(raf) TextUI: Updated skins from Semtex199 (r733)
(raf) Core: Added new playmode "GLOBAL". When on this mode, when the last track of an album finishes, the player goes to the first track of the next album. (r734)
(raf) Core: Updated SHOUTcast db.xml to lastest as of 1-26-06 (r736)
(raf) Core: Added support for ID3 tags (v1 and v2) (r738/739)
(raf) Core: Made Playback mode a config item in PSPRadio.cfg. Now its saved with the other config options. Make sure you update your PSPRadio.cfg for this to work. (r744)

BUG FIXES

(sandberg) 3DUI: The active item are now default selected when entering the option screen. (r728)
(sandberg) 3DUI: The program version is now only shown on the option screen when using the 3D UI (r727)
(sandberg) 3DUI: Fixed a couple of bug which caused the UI to read random data. (r730)
(sandberg) Core: Added check for buffer event, so they are only sent when there are changes. (r731)
(raf) Core: Fixed bug where HPRM would crash the localfiles screen (r733)
(raf) TextUI: Corrected problem where 12AM was being displayed as 00AM (r734)

Download via comments:

Eilonwy05
January 28th, 2006, 11:43
Am I the only one getting a CRC error on "Shutdown.png" in this archive? I downloaded 4 times, even made sure my browser cache was empty, and got the same results. Perhaps someone should check the file to verify its integrity, since when I followed the link to the project's home page (http://pspradio.berlios.de/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=252) and downloaded the file it extracted just fine...

P.S. Awesome work on a great homebrew project! I listen to Shoutcast streams all the time at home, and it's great to be able to take that on the go, too.

LC_killer
January 28th, 2006, 21:03
this will work with 2.0 right?

jarraman
January 29th, 2006, 09:39
Really Cool Now Excellent Work Listening Now