PDA

View Full Version : PSP Helicopter v0.0001

wraggster
January 28th, 2006, 11:28
Shatterdome has released a cool new Helicopter game for the PSP, heres what he posted:

<blockquote>Hey all, well i've been working on this for about a week now and thought I would share what I have just to get some feedback. It's a rip-off of that helicopter game you can play almost anywhere :P

Progress hasn't been as fast as i'd hoped, but now that I kind of have a basic system down it won't be long now. I need to fine tune the scoring abit more, and i'm also going to spawn bonus points above buildings that are short and then have it spawn a tall'ish building after that...and i'm also going to add planes flying across the top, just for more fun...and maybe they will shoot at you ?

Some bugs I know about...you can fly as high as you want, you will run out of buildings eventually, you can go as low as you want...and also once your in a game and have a few buildings, hit Triangle to go back to the main menu, then start a new game again, it will keep doubling the amount of buildings it draws...kind of fun :P

Controls...

Square raises you, let go to decent...works better if you hold and release, and tap to remain level...

Triangle goes back to main menu, where you can exit, or just use home...</blockquote>

Download via comments:

gavind
January 28th, 2006, 11:56
the good old helicopter game, one of the webs oldest and favourite game, download it now

mag060790
January 28th, 2006, 21:52
lol all i had to do was just fly all the way to the top