PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
January 10th, 2009, 01:44
Halo Wars! No, Robbie Bach isn't bumping up the release and giving me early code, I'll just be playing it as much as possible at CES. That and some Killzone 2. Embargoes be damned!

Surely there's no embargo on the six level preview at Sony's CES booth, so I'll be plopping down in front of one of those Bravia monitors and firing away at Guerrilla Games' upcoming shooter. Then I'll be scouring the CES show floor for things to occupy my time, whether they be crossbow shaped Wii Remote holders or 3D versions of last year's biggest hits.

What about you, dear reader? Will you be playing any games this wintry weekend?

http://kotaku.com/5127727/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

devdj
January 10th, 2009, 02:05
i'll be playing some saints row 2 cod 4 and farcry 2 as i just got a new dvd drive for my xbox 360 it was one of those shitty hitachi 3120L 0078FK drives that failed on me so i had to buy a new one off ebay and only took ten days to deliver and now i back playing the mainstream consoles and hopefully my DSTT card will arrive in the coming week ahead from deal extremeso i finally see what homebrew is like on the DS as was never really interested in it to begin with but now that it very popular i just had to go buy a DSTT card.

mike_jmg
January 10th, 2009, 03:31
Dissidia I think
and SSBB on sunday

goshogun1
January 10th, 2009, 05:55
Just got back into SSBB yesterday, so I am going to finish subspace emissary, and then start my online battles soon after.
Mainly working on Phoenix Wright 1, and can't figure out a certain case. I am really loving this game, and have all the other games in series waiting afterwards.

Jeric
January 10th, 2009, 23:49
Playing summon night twin fates.

One of those overlooked gems...so long as you can overlook the fact it stars yet more adolecent heroes (seriously. I'm an adult, it wouldn't kill RPG makers to start making protaganists...you know...old enough to shave (in theory mind you. everyone knows bishounin don't grow facial hair in compliance with their lack of masculinity).

ojdon
January 11th, 2009, 19:32
Over the weekend me and my girlfriend have casually strolled through Halo 1 and 3 for the 374262346834th time. :P