PDA

View Full Version : Evelonth - Chapitre 1 v0.95

wraggster
January 10th, 2009, 11:31
News via nintendomax (http://www.nintendomax.com/index.php?topic_id=9329&format=news)

Copete23 tackles a new project, "Evelonth" platform game, it promises several opus here is the 1st chapter in version 0.95.

Quote:
In this story, you assume the role of Raint an inhabitant of the planet Evelonth, everything seems perfect until the day Evelonth is attacked by beings from another world, the Earth (it is actually attacked by humans), commissioned by the terrible Warlior General ... ........ good story and no more laughing.
Known Bugs
I tested the game and there are some shortcomings that I have not yet been resolved, but you get over in May, I did not detect if someone sees a person who is not on the list I have read and add to the blacklist Laughing. These are what I found:
* The sound of the Start menu fails sometimes.
* Level 1, Nax sometimes (the dog) Laughing is still floating in the air, so you have to fall and the call
* Abnormal behavior in Nax, sometimes, when he fired the fruits of the tree, continues to look, if you take before they fall to the ground.
* Sometimes, when you start the level, and go to press, Raint animation does not work, you must release the button, then press again.
There is no longer following the resolution of velsiones go.
NOTE: The game automatically saves the data being evelonth.save level, or change the configuration, and uses fat, you must have a compatible cartridge or a patch of the Roma. if you find an error in a first step is for this reason.
Controls:
* Left and Right Directions: Walk.
Addresses * Up and Down: These buttons can be used to move the camera and see what you have above or below you.
* A button: Jump, choose to accept ... This button is used for all practical spirit.
* B Button: Kick.
* Button: At level 1 you used to help to Nax.
* START: Pause.
* Stylus: You'll need deteminados times.
The game is in English and Spanish, through AlmamuPP and Arber, which are responsible for the translation, which was perfect

http://i44.tinypic.com/w17ebd.png

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments