PDA

View Full Version : Hackmii News - Argon claims we didn’t write the Twilight Hack

wraggster
January 12th, 2009, 21:12
More fun from the drama going on at Hackmii:

Here’s the ridiculous response that I received when I sent them an e-mail demanding that they stop hosting the Twilight Hack.

According to the COPYRIGHT LAW the owner of the “SOFTWARE RIGHTS” need to
proof that.

We need some evidence that you wrote this code, and better if this code is currently registered on a COPYRIGHT AUTHORITY.

Marcan, is not simple says “I’M OWNER OF THIS CODE” to ask COPYRIGHT protection.

If you can proof under your responsability (is a code that brake DRM protection of NINTENDO WII, without any licence of NINTENDO) that this code is yours, we will remove it from our ZIP files.
Before of course we cannot proceede

I’m waiting a EVIDENCES

ARGONCHANNEL TEAM

I guess Argon is special, and “Copyright (C) 2003,2004,2008 tmbinc, segher, bushing, marcan” just isn’t enough for them.

Or maybe they want me to submit full source code to them?

It’s pretty funny that they, of all people, would try to claim that we’re braking DRM.

http://hackmii.com/2009/01/argon-claims-we-didnt-write-the-twilight-hack/

mcdougall57
January 13th, 2009, 02:10
What the hell?

Brainy142
January 13th, 2009, 02:51
Man I have some beef with that ***hole. GO MARCAN

XXXW0
January 13th, 2009, 06:04
THe Argon channel is for people who think they are better than the average homebrewer. **** them all, the argon channel sucks!

icecoolwas
January 13th, 2009, 18:56
Marcan, look they're just some stupid foreigners who have no idea what theyre doing, just sue them.

ChaoticanarchyX
January 13th, 2009, 23:26
Theres always someone moohing off someone elses work and trying to shine the gold for it.....