PDA

View Full Version : PSP Scene Drama - "Miriam" or how to deceive constantly.

wraggster
January 13th, 2009, 20:46
Alek of the Dark Alex/Team M33 fame posted this:

Some months ago, the PSP Scene saw the "birth" of a developer, called "Miriam".

We all saw funny things about him, even one stupid comparision within it's name (sort of MIR = GOD, I am = I am, lolz!)

But the real thing comes now. You might have seen a recently exploit published on some french webpage, making themselves as their own creators, and so on.

Well, it would be interesting to call you to this post of Dark_AleX, where it's said:

---
This is about this.

http://www.pspgen.com/psp-3000-5-02hen-custom-firmware-exploit-actualite-184918.html

This is about how I trusted someone called "miriam" and I gave him a kernel exploit of C+D, which was found by joek (the ONLY ONE that deserves credit of that), just to play for HIMSELF, as it is being used to decrypt 3k modules, but the first thing he did was to show to others to get a bit of fame.

Now i realize not to trust anyone anymore, thanks.
---

I spoke with MaGiXieN last night, and well, i didn't knew this, but since this is what has happened, from dark-alex.org, thanks french "developers", thanks Miriam, or well, maybe i'd call you HellDashX, instead of Miriam, as it's your real identity.

You've deceived and lied to spanish, french, and other people, and the ones that have helped you even on that GEN lame copy cfw, as you couldn't even finish your own modules.

You don't have any right to use that exploit, as it isn't yours, as anything that you have claimed is yours. You won't get any more help from us. Period.

http://sceners.org/?itemid=180

Who says the PSP Scene got boring :P

mike_jmg
January 13th, 2009, 22:58
Damn thieves

This has become once again a Soap Opera

pspandrew2006
January 13th, 2009, 23:25
wow dont know what to say im nuetral

jarshale
January 14th, 2009, 00:14
this is just childish. give credit where credit is due

B2K24
January 14th, 2009, 03:56
Bastard, I will never use a GEN firmware again. miriam showing off gets you nowhere now you lost alot of respect.
Why didn't you just try to make use of the code or contribute something? you piece of crap

Wally
January 14th, 2009, 05:49
Heh.. Never used GEN firmwares.. Don't plan to either.

alanparker05
January 14th, 2009, 05:55
The homebrew scene's full of some very clever people and ego's can be very large, But one thing i always respected about dax is he always shares credit for his work, We should all make Miriam(HellDashX) a pariah for being such a thieving b*****d

kyyubidx
January 14th, 2009, 10:24
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD RAGE!!!!

Anyway... Who would have thunk it? I didn't that's for sure... Well, good thing the true credit has been given to who deserves it ;P

dejkirkby
January 14th, 2009, 17:06
Maybe there is more to this than reported.
The worrying thing is this kind of subject would've got dozens of posts here at DCEmu a couple of years ago.
What's going on?

acn010
January 14th, 2009, 17:15
i have no clue... i spaced out from the scene for a while o.O