PDA

View Full Version : Tomy's My Do It All Nearly Makes Your DS A PDA

wraggster
January 14th, 2009, 18:53
Tomy's My Do It All for the Nintendo DS further punctuates the possibilities of the handheld as a viable personal digital assistant, while staying on the safe side of the application versus toy line. The Nintendo DS needs a day planner application. There are plenty of homebrew options out there, but for those of us not willing to go that route there's only been Hello Kitty Daily so far, and I'm pretty sure I fall outside of the target demographic. Tomy's My Do It All, due out in February for the DS, brings the DS as PDA concept closer to fruition, though still tries to be a fun toy for kids, allowing them to chat and change voices while they play multiplayer mini-games wirelessly. It looks handy, but still not quite what I am looking for. I want a reason to buy a Nintendo DS for my mother. Or my stepfather. Personal Trainer: Cooking is a good start, but with the functionality of the DS we really need a good line of serious applications marketed towards adults. My Do It All shows us that the functionality is there. Let's take it a step further.

http://kotaku.com/5131277/tomys-my-do-it-all-nearly-makes-your-ds-a-pda