PDA

View Full Version : LocoRoco 2? Cheap!

wraggster
January 15th, 2009, 20:44
Sony is letting you have LocoRoco2 for a song. In brand new video game terms, that's $19.99 USD or, in SCEA pricing terms "the cost of just two movie tickets."

Following a PSP pricing strategy similar to the one SCEA used with the original Patapon, the sub-twenty dollar scheme may simply be a "please, please, please don't pirate this game." LocoRoco 2 lands in the United States and maybe even Canada on February 10 at that low, low price. Luke loved it, maybe you will too.

If you need any further incentives to pick up the game, Sony's also giving away demo vouchers at select retailers if you pre-order. What else can these people possibly do to get you to love them, already?

http://kotaku.com/5131617/locoroco-2-cheap

osgeld
January 15th, 2009, 22:33
20$ (heh sub 20$ price of 1 cent) well heck sony, ill even buy it new

lampsta
January 16th, 2009, 09:28
WOW! $20?? I Hope this becomes a trend!! and ppl will stop stealing games and just go buy them!! The psp is a great system, Id really hate 2 see the psp to die due to pirates!

mrmotinjo
January 16th, 2009, 11:51
I hate that PSP and PSP games are obviously viewed as sci-fi novelty in my country (yeah, that's south-eastern Europe, allright) and their prices are absolutely outrageous- Patapon, for example, is still somewhere around 30e, that is, 40$- double the normal price! Now THAT is what I call stealing.

Still, it's very nice to hear that Sony is offering new games at a bargain price like 20$...