PDA

View Full Version : PSPShot v0.3

wraggster
January 30th, 2006, 20:43
Tsukasa has updated his excellent screenshot app for the PSP, heres the info:

Hi @ all, I'm back

Maybe I've good news:
Finaly PSPShot takes perfekt screenshots of nearly everything. I know, a few days ago, someone has released a program clled PSPcapture, which makes perfekt screenshots of games, but I promised to solve this problem in my program, so I released PSPShot v0.3.

New in this version:
Homebrew support (not realy, but it works (see readme))
Removed some bugs (e.g. those occasional lines)

Download and screenshot via comments

vettacossx
March 15th, 2006, 06:07
Do Any Screenshot Apps WORK For 2.0 2.5 Or 2,6

vettacossx
March 15th, 2006, 06:28
Do Any Screenshot Apps Work For 2.0 2.5 Or 2,6

Hawkeyefile
March 21st, 2006, 03:04
No!!!!!!!!!!!

vettacossx
March 26th, 2006, 05:37
four words "you pay for it" punk i dont feel i owe sony any more than the 300 somthing i payed for the hardware sony wont let me use now if your here you ought to know by now that its a "community " and your a sad part of it to waste a post being a dush thanks alot your my first official a_hole post get real im gonna buy another psp for what screen shots if i wanna downgrade from 2.o i can so your no better but im looking out for my friends with a 2.6 ducsh bag

Hawkeyefile
April 5th, 2006, 07:27
im having a hard time understanding that.

Mr. Shizzy
April 28th, 2006, 07:13
Look this is a place were EVERYBODY visits. To download; learn ect...I'm sick of seeing certain people lash out at others just for asking a question. If you don't like it, then start your own PSP webpage for pro's or something. Every body starts some where.

grin.ch
April 28th, 2006, 19:04
I hate the high and mighty. They think they know all and have no patience. It's like ppl who don't like kids. Someone had to put up with your a** when you were a kid! 'tards that they are!

suggy
July 24th, 2006, 23:35
has there been a new version of this...that works on 2.0 above

its for the socom clanwars we need proof of victory and it would be awesome .. is there a way i can load the devhook loader from the homebrew folder