PDA

View Full Version : NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP 0.1 beta 2 (Out)

miemt11
January 31st, 2006, 01:37
The new NEOGEO CDZ Emulator for PSP 0.1 beta 2 (Out) Enjoy ......

http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/4061/beta28vn.png

Kaiser
January 31st, 2006, 01:51
Excellent, This is by NJ am I correct?

You should PM wraggster to see about you getting the ability to post directly in the news section and not just the submit news section. Miemt11 your a machine.

edit: I fixed my spelling of your name on the front page and here. i think I've been miss-spelling it for every time before that as well. :o

miemt11
January 31st, 2006, 03:42
Excellent, This is by NJ am I correct?

You should PM wraggster to see about you getting the ability to post directly in the news section and not just the submit news section. Miemt11 your a machine.

edit: I fixed my spelling of your name on the front page and here. i think I've been miss-spelling it for every time before that as well. :o

yea, i will try to PM wraggster.
Hmmmmmmm... do I need to pay money? Ha HA

Kaiser
January 31st, 2006, 03:49
yea, i will try to PM wraggster.
Hmmmmmmm... do I need to pay money? Ha HA

LOL

If dcemu ever joined the ranks of those types of PSP sites I'd shit a brick.

miemt11
January 31st, 2006, 03:53
LOL

If dcemu ever joined the ranks of those types of PSP sites I'd shit a brick.

i see, i see, :o :p :)

DannyPL
January 31st, 2006, 03:58
I know this will be a newbish question, but I just gotta ask. Is it possible to run NEOGEO roms on NEOCD emulator for PSP; cause i tried that and it didint really work ( it said it was missing some *.txt file to read, i have the BIOS file of NEOGEOCD inside the folder of NEOCD). I don't really have any way of testing the emulator out because I only got a 32 MB memory stick :-(, and most of the NEOCD roms are 50 mb and more. If you guys know any games that are below 25 MB plz tell me (even the worst game ever, i don't care; i just would like to see the emulator running a game). But if the NEOCD emu is capable of running a NEOGEO rom please tell me and maybe others who don't know how to make it work ... plzzz :-)

miemt11
January 31st, 2006, 04:01
Kaiser:

Last time, I cannot post a thread at "PSP News Forum".
but I just found out that i was actually able to post at "PSP News Forum".
All this time, what I am doing. :o :o :o

miemt11
January 31st, 2006, 04:02
I know this will be a newbish question, but I just gotta ask. Is it possible to run NEOGEO roms on NEOCD emulator for PSP; cause i tried that and it didint really work ( it said it was missing some *.txt file to read, i have the BIOS file of NEOGEOCD inside the folder of NEOCD). I don't really have any way of testing the emulator out because I only got a 32 MB memory stick :-(, and most of the NEOCD roms are 50 mb and more. If you guys know any games that are below 25 MB plz tell me (even the worst game ever, i don't care; i just would like to see the emulator running a game). But if the NEOCD emu is capable of running a NEOGEO rom please tell me and maybe others who don't know how to make it work ... plzzz :-)

NO, it is a NEOCD only

Kaiser
January 31st, 2006, 04:23
Kaiser:

Last time, I cannot post a thread at "PSP News Forum".
but I just found out that i was actually able to post at "PSP News Forum".
All this time, what I am doing. :o :o :o

Haha I thought it was odd a PSP coder couldn't post news. Well at least now you know. :D

PS: You can fix the dead link in your sig by using a hyperlink rather then a direct link.

DannyPL
January 31st, 2006, 04:35
can you at least tell me what game would fit on a 32 MB memory stick along with the emulator ??