PDA

View Full Version : What mod would you like to see on Iris?

PSPdemon
January 31st, 2006, 04:23
i am doing a poll to see what mod most people would like to see on Iris....

you can use any FPS that you can think of ( but be realistic )

which one do you think might win??

you never know....someone may try to make it!!!:D

Thanks for Everything,
PSPdemon

Produkt
January 31st, 2006, 04:33
Der Keizer...

Um... I dont want so a mod, I want to see a new game.

Aside from Iris base I dont want mod's which happen to be existing games... I'd like to see new games.

bill00000
January 31st, 2006, 13:41
I agree. I'd like to see some great original games. Of course, most of what you can do in FPSs have been done.

feedback_bsr
February 11th, 2006, 11:07
OMFG COUNTERSTRIKE~~~````11!

Actually, I dislike counterstrike alot...

Maybe a future-esque battlefield style game that takes elements of the Rainbow6 for 360 or Battlefield2: Modern Combat for PS2/Xbox... hot swapping and mission based etc with multiplayer :O

AtariFreek
February 11th, 2006, 19:11
COUNTER STRIKE ISPOJS CHUBBLE COUNTERSTRIKE, Lol Just Kidding, But I Agree With Produkt, NEW GAMES KICK @$$.

chickenclaws
February 12th, 2006, 00:18
I would really like too see counterstrike on the psp
iris would be a great start because it pushes psp grafix systems
i dont think psmonkey would mind because he has the sourse code out right

also is there any way to transfer hammertool (HL1) maps to iris ?? That would be sweet

r2works
February 13th, 2006, 16:53
Day of Defeat / Call of Duty / Medal of Honor type of game :)

nomi
April 1st, 2006, 08:15
I would like counter strike! but why cant you make an own engine for counter strike instead of modding quake or doom or iris. you could make an own engine like cs 1.6 or under games! with multiplayer. that would be the best!

calebg
April 1st, 2006, 08:52
dragonball z

coo
April 12th, 2006, 02:44
unreal

stotheamuel
April 12th, 2006, 03:42
aqua teen hunger force

fighting with baseballbats and frylocks beam

in carl's pool

alltho meatwad is a lil short

mooninites would be easy to make too

-{PhoeniX}-
April 15th, 2006, 17:19
Battlefield 1942 / Soldier of Fortune / Counterstrike / Killzone - - - I would like to see a decent shooting game

Halo
May 4th, 2006, 07:14
Cs

V3N0M
May 4th, 2006, 08:08
uh... how about a Grand Theft Auto clone game mixed with battlefield 2 clone Star wars weapons with a little story line to go aloung with it. lol i don't no its hard to think of something original off the top of my head lol. Hey just wondering a while back someone said that Halo was ported to the psp just wondering if anyone knows that true or not and i know u can't give me a link or anything. Just wondering if anyone can clarify it. Just hope its not another PSDonkey lol what an idiot.lol