PDA

View Full Version : Shhh !!

PSmonkey
January 31st, 2006, 05:50
I just felt like saying this.

I today, theoreticaly, made a new first for the psp. It's ungodly ugly, slow (1.5fps) and wont progress farther in the near future. Yet on a technical test it's damn interesting.

It's nothing complex (a simple port from pc with much cleaning) yet it might open a huge can of worms on the psp scene.

Exspect a full anouncement & release (bin & src) in a few days by wragster (it will be a dcemu exclusive). There will be some baggage to this release (i am fed up with another sites brown nosing certain coders) but it will be my statement & a cheap technical laugh to give me a short 2 day break on iris.

Thats all i say for now. Iris is not suffering over this. Iris is my #1 priority now. This was just done for kicks (and something i've been thinking about for months).

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Produkt
January 31st, 2006, 06:16
Its a dot3 test!? :P

PSmonkey
January 31st, 2006, 06:35
I wish. More along the lines of something everybody argues will not be done on the psp/ported to the psp.

It's also the first scene i got into.

I will stay nothing more (other then i fix a bug and it looks less ugly).

MGFox
January 31st, 2006, 09:12
I put my money on....Gamecube Emulator! :D

Cheers,
Fox

bill00000
January 31st, 2006, 13:21
I wish. More along the lines of something everybody argues will not be done on the psp/ported to the psp.

It's also the first scene i got into.

I will stay nothing more (other then i fix a bug and it looks less ugly).
The most heated of those arguments that have seen absolutely nothing is n64. Or did you make this thread to see how many people would ask if you ported Half Life or Counterstrike? Mwahaha!

PSmonkey
January 31st, 2006, 14:35
It is not CS or HL. Its not any pc game at all.

Yet some of you guys are on the right train of though.

--edit--
Also this post is because I wish to tell everybody what i am doing but I can't because it's going to be more of a statement then something for people to play.

Yet I will post the source so if someone wishes to continue working on it, they should have no issue with making it into something more complex & better.

indstr
January 31st, 2006, 16:20
my top guesses:

Sega CD emulator
Ultra 64 emulator
Saturn emulator
Dreamcast emulator

wraggster
January 31st, 2006, 16:34
Remember that saying emulators means you have to look if its doable, sadly not likely but who knows ?

PSmonkey
January 31st, 2006, 17:45
small update. I can theoreticaly release this now but I wish to hold off a day or two to get a more acceptable speed. i'm now at 1.69 but i more wish for an acceptable 5-10fps. It might be posible. I just have to see.

TheEmulatorGuy
January 31st, 2006, 18:19
It's probably a Nintendo 64 emulator; it's the only thing I can think of that people argue about.

koven
January 31st, 2006, 19:54
If you can, then pleas do. I can't stand all the waiting ;)

ryan2006
January 31st, 2006, 20:33
Do u know if it will run on 2.5 :D

PSmonkey
January 31st, 2006, 20:43
no idea. Too busy to try. Sorry will have to wait till release.

Just a minor note, Guys don't get your hopes up. It wont be anything specacular & it wont run what you want it to run. It's just a test for fun.

Flunkie44
January 31st, 2006, 22:40
It's probably a Nintendo 64 emulator; it's the only thing I can think of that people argue about.

Let's hope. (Hey Chakoo..http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=83491#
)

Kaiser
January 31st, 2006, 22:44
I put my money on....Gamecube Emulator! :D

Cheers,
Fox

Na your all wrong man, Its going to be a Xbox emulator or maybe even a XBOX 360 emula*shot*

:rolleyes:

Produkt
January 31st, 2006, 23:10
Its Nicest 64...

And monkie is on a rampage, to destroy the evil's of the scene.

IndianCheese
February 1st, 2006, 02:42
EXE Player!

AtariFreek
February 2nd, 2006, 04:19
Ok I'm Sorry But Didnt I Post Here Already??? Anyway Produkt is rigth it's Nincest 64

sin`pl
February 2nd, 2006, 20:35
"EXE Player!" - haha! I laughed at that for around 3 really long minutes :)