PDA

View Full Version : PSMonkeys New Mystery Project

wraggster
January 31st, 2006, 15:58
PSMonkey who is hosted here at DCEmu Network, posted this very interesting news on his site:

<blockquote>I just felt like saying this. I today, theoreticaly, made a new first for the psp. It's ungodly ugly, slow (1.5fps) and wont progress farther in the near future. Yet on a technical test it's damn interesting. It's nothing complex (a simple port from pc with much cleaning) yet it might open a huge can of worms on the psp scene. Expect a full anouncement & release (bin & src) in a few days by wragster (it will be a dcemu exclusive). There will be some baggage to this release (i am fed up with another sites brown nosing certain coders) but it will be my statement & a cheap technical laugh to give me a short 2 day break on iris. Thats all i say for now. Iris is not suffering over this. Iris is my #1 priority now. This was just done for kicks (and something i've been thinking about for months).</blockquote>

What can it be, check out the site and leave comments here --> http://nemo.dcemu.co.uk

hetster
January 31st, 2006, 17:28
oooooooOOOOOOOOOOoooooooo

i hope its a psp with a vagina then i can kick girlfriend out

hibone
January 31st, 2006, 18:14
Shhhhhhh!! Not so loud!

If nintendo get wind of that little idea they'll make a vagina ds!!!

then release it 3 months later.........just slimmer!

then again in pink!

PSmonkey
January 31st, 2006, 19:18
Shhhhhhh!! Not so loud!

If nintendo get wind of that little idea they'll make a vagina ds!!!

then release it 3 months later.........just slimmer!

then again in pink!

Don't worrie. Ubisoft already made female orgasim simulator for the DS. Where you must rub and touch this creature in different spots.

lol

pauldude550
January 31st, 2006, 20:25
i heard the guys over at psp-hacks.com wanted a male emulator. now i don't know whether that means most of their users are women, or because they are men, and they go the other way if you know what i mean...

Kaiser
January 31st, 2006, 21:31
This thread makes me LOL.

hetster
January 31st, 2006, 21:47
well i made a DIY 1 from 2 toilet roll holders some pva glue some black metalic paint and sticky back plastic.

didnt think much of it till i wired it to a rumble pack..crashing cars has never been as much fun.

also doubles as an impressive hands free kit

PSmonkey
January 31st, 2006, 23:55
its the first release of a n64 emulator for the psp. It only runs 2 demos currently. If I don't feel ungodly pist off at psp scene websites in the future I plan to get a n64 emulator going that will be able to play mario64 at at min 30fps.

hetster
February 1st, 2006, 00:09
never mind the websites if you manage to pull off n64 emulation that runs mario64 at 30fps you will be a god amongst all their members.
why oh why do sony try and patch holes to stop homebrew just in the last 24 hours we got news of n64 emulation and now a psp that doubles as a remote control for your tv and dvd. when will it ever end
unless they are worried that sales of sony replacent remotes will drop

Kaiser
February 1st, 2006, 00:32
Yes, hetser is right. Its best to ignore the site drama. The feud has reached new lows in this last week or so.

edit: An N64 emulator is more then impressive at any speed, excellent work PSmonkey. :eek: :D

AtariFreek
February 1st, 2006, 01:46
PS Monkey, You Released It Already I KNow But Plaese Ignore The Scene, We're All Stupid :D