PDA

View Full Version : Help with mapthis configuaration

hawkdanop
January 19th, 2009, 22:07
I understand that in order to change how mapthis operates, i have to change the configuaration file in the system file of map this. But when i change the data in the config file nothing ever changes except a wifi map shows up when i enable the loadwifi option. I want map this to load a map named _FOUR as the defult but it wont when i change the config to STARTUPMAP=_FOUR, it wont start up in track up mode when i put STARTUPSCREENMODE=1 and when i use my map it starts in the farthest zoom for some reason, how do i fix that, or any of this?

Nieko
January 20th, 2009, 07:59
Are you saving the file with \n enters (Unix newlines)? You can search the forum about this btw., I think it's been answered before.

THEENTITY35
February 1st, 2009, 03:11
hi guys, i'm new with this things can anybody tell me step by step how to make the folder to get the "game303" and at the same time adding "mapthis290_cn" into it , as ai say , i'm only got the first model 1001 psp just to use the cam and movies a some games , but i need to move on with more psp stuff , i got the gps device , and i don't even know how to do a file on my psp , do i need to use the psp manager? thanks folks , from pennsylvania !

Nieko
February 1st, 2009, 08:52
Take a look at the Wikibook, it's in one of the stickies.