PDA

View Full Version : Red Squirrel Quits the PSP Scene

wraggster
January 20th, 2009, 01:42
Sadly another coder quits the PSP Scene (http://www.psp-cheats.it/public/redsquirrel/home/index.php?mod=read&id=1232050722), heres his final post:

With this little post I say goodbye to PSP scene officially.
The reasons are essentially three: first of all, I never have free time to spend for this console development, because of the study and a real life more chaotic and stressful, as well as interest turned to other platforms.
Another reason is that I don't touch a PSP from many months, an "interesting" game is not released from about a year in Europe... and then in PSP scene exists all you need, all has been coded, so I consider it as a "finished" and very very boring panorama.
At the end, some things happened in PSP scene during last days deeply impressed me, because I understood (a more time again...) as the PSP scene is ill, with its "boss", its "smarts" and its "lamers".

For this and other reasons I officially annouce my retirement from the scene: there will be NO updates to my tools, so please stop to ask for them using my email address.
I will continue with the development of tools for other platforms (Windows, WII, Linux, ecc...) and I will keep updated this my personal website, so stay tuned!

Sad to see another quality coder go

jrsmaster411
January 20th, 2009, 19:59
:(

dejkirkby
January 20th, 2009, 21:29
Damn shame!

Thomly
January 20th, 2009, 21:34
Don't know if Red Squirrel reads this forum but anyway.

Well indeed, like wraggster states it's a said thing.
(if you do read this thread Red Squirrel, read my lengthy post in the thread about dev-fr, cause it's also about you)