PDA

View Full Version : gpSPhone gets a few extras with v3.6.0 [UPDATED: v3.6.5]

wraggster
January 20th, 2009, 19:57
UPDATE]

gpSPhone v3.6.0 had a bug that caused the controls to not respond to multitouch events only when in landscape mode. I have fixed this bug in v3.6.5 which is now available.

My email inbox is quite full of complaints about gpSPhone not working. So many of these emails came in (some very nasty) that I didn’t realize there was a true bug to be fixed in v3.6.0. So I must stress to those installing or upgrading to the latest gpSPhone that: This emulator REQUIRES a BIOS file “gba_bios.bin” and it’s new location is /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/GBA/gba_bios.bin

[/UPDATE]

I decided to add a few finishing touches to gpSPhone before a larger update gets worked on. I released gpSPhone v3.6.0 publicly on Cydia and it is available in the Games section in the ZodTTD Public Source. Updates since gpSPhone v3.5.0 include much improved controller handling (no more odd bugs!), save states made without sound enabled can now be loaded with sound at a later time, and some small touches here and there to the user interface such as fitting long filenames in the list of games. The next release will most likely include an options menu as well. I’m just taking things one step at a time, bare with me.

http://www.zodttd.com/blog/2009/01/20/gpsphone-gets-a-few-extras-with-v360/

Download over at Cydia